What's He Hiding?

Second POV

The chihuahua boy kept glaring at you. He was talking to himself, but you couldn't understand what he said, "Never trust...mmrmhrm..."

Walking over to him, you lean down to him and rested your chest on his head. "What the hell are you saying?"

He flinched and blushed as he moved away from you, "Do-don't lean down toward me like an adult listening to a child! And don't you rest on me! I'm not a kid nor a thing to lay your chest on!" He then warned you, "...Never trust a demon."

"Dude, tell me something I don't know."

"Especially when that demon is Lucifer." Luke added. "Listen to me. He's a monster and a brute. He's uncivilized, immoral, and..."

You finished his sentence, "A fucking sadist, right?"

"Yes! He's the most sadistic of sadists! I was actually against this when they thought of bringing humans to Devildom as exchange students..."

"Bitch, clearly you can't remember that I'm an angel."

"Even so, my question is why you were on earth instead of the Celestial Realm... I asked Simeon, but he wouldn't tell me the reason. He even looked upset when I asked him." You didn't answer because you'd feel ashamed if you told him. Then the bell rang. "Remember my warning." Luke then left to go to class.

The day went by again and after making it back to the House of Lamentation and into your room, you struggled to sleep. This wasn't like you at all, all you could do was remember what Luke said.

~Flashback~

"...Never trust a demon. Especially when that demon is Lucifer."

~End of Flashback~

What a pain in the ass. You tried to fall asleep again until you heard someone speaking, "...el..."

'What the fuck was that!? Is my sleep paralysis demon finally here!?'

"...elp..." you stood up from your bed and heard the voice again, "Help... Someone help me..."

Getting up from your bed, you see that Chuck was scratching your door. You rush to the door, turn the knob, and Chuck runs out the room.

"Chuck! Get your ass back here." You followed Chuck to a staircase. Still hearing the voice asking for help.

"Help... Over here!" As Chuck struggled to go up the stairs, you managed to pick him up before he fell down a step.

"Gotcha! Idiot, what the fuck were you thinking?" After you grabbed him, you saw a familiar a pair of brown leather shoes. Looking up at who it is...it happened the person you hated throughout this shitty story.

"(Y/n)." Said Lucifer.

'Shit!'

"Stop right there. You'll go no further...that's not a place for you. It's dangerous."

"Listen, Virgin, I only came here because Chuck ran over here and this little bastard was trying to climb up the stairs, so I came to get him." You explained yourself hoping he would let you off the hook.

"Even so, keep it on a leash. Now go back to your room."

"Why? What's up there?" Being nosy, you now wanted to know what's up there.

"It's nothing."

"Then why don't you want me to go up there? Seems like you're hiding something."

"I'm not hiding anything. This is Devildom. There are certain rules that must be followed here. Now go back to your room." He was really starting to piss you off, but you couldn't argue with him, you know nothing about this world.