Who's the biggest nerd-I mean, TSL Fan?!

Second POV

"Whaddya mean? Who told you that?" Mammon asked.

"It's no use playing dumb. I heard it from Lucifer." Levi explained.

"Lucifer? How the hell does he end hearing every single thing that gets said around here?" Mammon questioned.

"I bet he knows what I'm planning to do and warned Geek Boy about it. Damn prick." You suggested, glaring at Levi.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not gonna ask. You know, I've heard it said that the time a fool spends thinking is WASTED time. I think that applies here. You're lucky to have so much time on your hands that you can sit around thinking up schemes like this." Levi continued talking, "There's so much anime I need to watch, so many figurines and trading cards I need to organize, so many games I need to play just sitting there piled up... As much as I wish I could watch a marathon of every TSL DVD, I don't have the time... So, why do YOU get to have so much free time? It's so not fair."

You assumed that Levi was jealous of you because it seemed like he had a lot of time on his hands and that he couldn't sit down and relax, watching all the TSL DVDs. And you always have time on your hands because you are a lazy, angel bitch, so work doesn't matter to you. This made you think why was he truly jealous. You would've assumed he binge watched them all, but it didn't sound like the case.

"Ah! I was waiting for him to say that. Levi's signature line: 'It's so not fair.'" Mammon laughed, seeing his brother's unsettling face.

"Oi, shut up, Scum. You don't get a say in this crap." You snapped before turning your attention back to Levi.

"Ugh, whatever. Anyway, I don't know what you're plotting, but I'm not about to get all buddy-buddy with some angel normie. Understand? I'm not like Mammon. Get that through your head." Said Levi.

"Hey! It's not like I'm buddy-buddy with this angel, either!" Mammon quickly denied, "My body obeys the orders on its own, whether I like it or not. Like when I'm told 'stay' or 'go home' and stuff. It's not my fault!"

"Are you sure you weren't being all buddy-buddy with me last night?" You remarked, remembering last night.

"Huh?! Nope! I don't know what you're talking about!" Mammon blushed, wanting to disappear now.

"Gross. Whatever, just don't get any ideas in your head, angel."

"Okay, bitch, you wanna play like that, huh? All right then! Let's compete for who's the biggest virgin by proving who's the biggest TSL fan!" You declared, pointing your index finger at Levi.

"...What? Where did that come from?" Levi laughed at the thought of it. "Do you seriously think that you could beat me in a competition involving TSL? Haha, that's hilarious! lololol"

'lololol? That fuck does that mean? Must be some weird nerdy shit.'

"As if I'd actually accept a challenge like that. I mean, I already know what the outcome would be."

"Oh, are you afraid to lose?" You asked.

"Excuse me? Did you process anything I just said? Where are you getting this idea that I might actually lose to you?"

"Haha! I knew it! He's afraid! He's fucking afraid!"

"Excuse me? EXCUSE ME?! Are you processing ANYTHING I'm saying here?!"

"Geek Boy's a chicken! Buk, buk, buk, ba-gawk!" Making chicken noises as you started to flap your arms like wings.

"Hey! Watch what you say, human!"