Chapter- 5

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

We were scheduled to land in about ten minutes now and would directly leave for the the Singapore Intel office directly since there was minor time gap and no scope for jet lag.

" Their intel office is right next to the twin towers." I remember Kunal telling me. We were not travelling together because it may raise suspicions. He was sitting five rows ahead of me.

I collected my luggage and then hailed a cab to the address I was told about. From that cafe, I was to walk till the intel office. I paid the cabbie when he dropped me off and started walking with my suitcase as if that would not raise suspicion. What was wrong with these people?

I quickly dropped a text to mumma that I had reached before calling Parth sir.

" Kunal has briefed me. Best of luck. Establish contact once a day with all updates." He instructed me.

" Yes sir." I replied before he hung up and I switched off my personal phone.

It was a ten minutes walk to the office and the moment I showed them my passport, I was granted access inside where Kunal was already waiting for me.

" Took you long enough." He said and I nodded.

" The cabbie was slow." I joked as we made way to the head officer in his cabin.

" Please come in. Welcome to Singapore. Have a seat." Mr. Aston greeted us.

" Thank you Mr. Aston but we would like to begin. Though we have been given a buffer period of one week to complete the task but the requirement of the hour states otherwise. Aftab is as much of a threat to you as he is for us." Kunal said and I agreed. It had to be done soon.

" I will put my best men on field with you. The latest intel we have of him is that he has taken shelter in one of the good hotels with an changed name and identity along with three other men. We have a deal with your R&AW to hand him over to you but the rest of the two men will be under our investigation since they have been operating from here for the past six months." He demanded.

" Of course sir. You may have them. We only are concerned with Aftab. Last year he had tried to carry out mass execution of school children on Republic Day and then managed to get away. Not anymore." I allowed it. He may have the other two men.

" Then we are all clear. You Mr. Kunal are to start as a waiter in the very same hotel and Miss Sagarika you will be one of the housekeeping staff. That way you will get access to their rooms easily for any sniffing that you wish to do." He handed over your appointment letters and name tags.

" Thank you Mr. Aston." Kunal thanked him.

" The car will first drop you off to your hotel and then you both can leave of your work. Two of my officers will always be stationed near the floor of Aftab and his men. They will know you and establish contact. All the best." He informed us before leaving.

Kunal and I checked in to the hotel half an hour apart, me going first while he went to a cafe nearby.

I took a quick bath, managed to change the dressing of my arm's cut and my thoughts drifted to the doctor. Maybe I was a bit rude to him and that too in front of my parents and his. I mean mumma and his mother are friends.

" I should have apologized to everyone." I muttered to myself as I was finally done applying the ointment he had given to me on my face for the cuts. My bruises were blacker than ever. Thank god make-up existed! Even Kunal's face was all black and blue. I handed over some concealer to him to hide the marks  on his face and we were all set.