Chapter- 6

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Sagarika's POV -

" I am going to help your friend here and Agasthya, why don't you treat her. You have seen her injuries earlier." Aunty said as I was about to protest but nonsensically he agreed while Tanmay and Kunal gave me a quizzical look.

" Later." I mouthed at them and followed him unwillingly. Out of all the things that could go down, this was the extreme most unexpected.

He opened the door for me to walk in and so I did. It was a huge cabin with white and grey interiors. On the right side were all the trophies and man they were a lot and some medical stuff on the other side.

Agasthya's Cabin -

But what actually surprised me was his address plate on the desk

But what actually surprised me was his address plate on the desk. It read Cardiologist.

" You are a cardiologist?" I asked, turning back and immediately regretted it. If the side of my stomach was killing me earlier, then I was frying up in hell right now.

He gave me a small nod before closing the door behind him.

" Then why are you doing things like cleaning my wounds. I mean a nurse can do it right?" I asked him, unsure.

" Because I am a doctor." Was his brief response and I rolled my eyes at his impudence. 

He then made me sit on the couch and fetched whatever he required and as he got the antiseptic near my face, I backed away. I could literally imagine the pain that it would cause me.

" I need you to sit still." He demanded in a completely professional tone and I sat properly again. This was not the time or person to whom I could let my idiotic silly self who was afraid of antiseptic and needles come out.

I closed my fist tightly to bear the pain and as I shut my eyes.

" Stop biting your lip. You are going to make it worse than it already is." His voice rang in my ears. I stopped doing it the moment he spoke up. I had no idea.

" Sorry." I muttered, still not opening my eyes. Every time the cotton would touch my face, I felt like running away but it had to be done.

 " Your injuries have extremely worsened . I will need you to have a few pain killer injections for the next two days. Your pain will only grow worse in a few hours. I'm afraid you need to be admitted." He said and I immediately stood up.

" No no no. I...I am...I cannot have needles and hospital. No. I am gonna go home. That's how I will get better." I tried to get out of it. I wasn't that sick anyway but my stomach didn't agree with my disagreement and I lost my balance but he held me by my upper arm, preventing the fall.

" I suggest you take your footwear off. Those aren't doing you any good right now and as for being admitted, that was not a choice that you were offered." He said each and every word like he was taunting me. And to think I was actually feeling bad for the way I talked to him.