Chapter 7

Grace sighed, falling into a chair, as the last of the guests had left the town hall.
"Need any help?" Silas asked as he appeared in the doorway holding trash bags.
"That would be great" she smiled.
The two of them worked in silence clearing all the tables of leftover food, drinks and other messes, soon enough they had cleared the entire room.
"Good teamwork" he smiled as they fell into seats beside eachother.
"You know when I said that the kids will talk to you when you start acting like a father?" He nodded "Today is what I meant. They loved it, they loved you" she reached over and squeezed his hand.
"Gracie? Do you ever think about what would've happened if we hadn't gotten divorced?" He asked.
"Silas. Don't start a fight" she sighed rising from her chair.
"I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm genuinely interested" he watched as she angrily tied up the trash bags.
"I think about it and you every day" as she turned to face him again he saw the fresh tears on her cheeks.
"Gracie-"
"Even that nickname, only you call me that. Dammit. I love you, Silas, and it's killing me" she shouted at him, more tears falling. He crossed the floor to her and pulled her into his chest, holding her tightly. He tilted her face so that her eyes met his.
"I never stopped loving you. Not even for a second" he almost whispered looking between her eyes and her lips.
"Silas" she whispered breathily before his lips landed on hers. He pulled her against him tightly by her waist. The kiss became slowly more heated as Grace pulled away from him but stayed in his arms.
"Silas we can't do this. We can't..." Grace trailed off before she crashed her lips back to his, before she moved out of his arms again "No. No. No. No. This is wrong" She paced the room.
"It isn't wrong. I'm your husband-"
"Ex-husband" she reminded him.
"We created 5 children. It's natural to lust after one another-"
"Lust! Lust for fucks sake. I haven't thought about sex since you left. This is such a bad idea" she yelled.
"Fine. Just take a minute to think about it. Dance with me" he smiled the corners of his mouth twitching upwards.
"Fine" she sighed in annoyance. He turned his music on his phone and moved towards her. She took his hand and his other went to her waist as the song what about us began playing, filling the room with music. The two of them moved around the dance floor. Their gazes locked with one anothers as the song continued. Silas dipped her, as Grace stood up straight on both feet, time felt as if it had frozen around them. Then he kissed her again, but this time she melted under his touch. She pulled him towards one of the tables, he lifted her on top of it, her legs instantly wrapping themselves around his waist. He moved down her neck, biting and sucking onto her skin as he went, just reaching the swell of her breasts before he pulled away far enough to meet her eyes.
"We can't do this here" he groaned.
"We do this now, before I change my mind" she growled, pulling his hips against hers before their lips met. He grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulling her head back slightly.
"I'm going to take you home and fuck you in our bed until your begging me to stop. And I won't stop even then, until your legs are trembling and you're full of my cum" she smirked up at him.
"I don't beg" she smirked. Silas took in Grace's smirk and he could on longer hold back. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her out of the town hall, listening to her squeals of delight all the way.
He placed her onto the floor again beside his car as he tried to fish his keys out of his pocket whilst being distracted by Grace's kisses.
"This is so wrong" she groaned as he kissed her neck.
"Get your fine ass in the car" she giggled as he moved her into the car, closing the door behind her. He went to the other side of the car and got in the driver's seat, starting the engine.
"Wait. Where are the kids?"
"Everyone's out" she smirked.
"Good" he smirked, leaning over to kiss her, his hand moving to her knee which changed to her thigh before he finally pulled away from her completely and began driving.
As they drove towards their house Grace was growing increasingly more antsy, the five minute drive felt as if it was more like a fifty minute drive. Grace leant over to him, her lips close to his ear, her hand on his belt buckle.
"Drive faster. I've waited 5 years for this" she grazed over his trousers earning a deep groan from deep inside his chest.
Silas pulled up outside of the house, running around the car to sweep Grace into his arms.
"Your too old to carry me" she giggled as they approached the house.
"I'll show you old" he warned, pushing open the door.
"Is that a promise?" She smirked at him, before he dropped her on the kitchen table, slamming his lips to hers. He stepped back from her, his chest rising and falling quickly with his shallow breaths as his eyes raked her over, from her mussed up hair, her dress pulled up over her knees, the left strap of her dress slipping off her shoulder "Aren't you going to undress me?" She smirked, leaning back on the table, slowly pulling her dress up higher on her thighs.
"My darling. You are art. And I won't be able to stop if we continue" he growled.
"I don't want you to stop. I want you" she said quietly.
"Say it again" he demanded, stepping closer to him.
"I want you" she repeated.
"Say it again, my art" He growled.
"I. Want. You" she punctuated by kicking off her shoes and meeting his eye. He slammed their lips together pulling her against his hips. He pulled away from her lips, slipping his jacket and tie off, he looked down at her studying her body, then he dropped to his knees slowly. He pushed her dress further up her thighs, reaching under it he pulled her panties down, dropping them onto the floor next to her shoes.
"It's not the same...down there" she muttered, growing shy under his gaze. He smirked up at her "I bet you still taste as good as you did 5 years ago" he keep her eyes on him as he began kissing his way up her thighs. Silas spread her legs before covering her with his mouth. Grace fell back onto the table, her legs squeezing the sides of Silas's head, holding him to her. He listened to the sounds of her gasps and moans with every flick of his tongue and nibble of his teeth.
When Grace had finally stopped shaking, she reopened her eyes, watching as Silas stood and licked his lips.
"Take me to bed"
"Yes my darling" he smirked, picking her up, he carried her to the stairs dropping her onto one of the steps. She pulled at the buttons of his shirt before he pulled it off and threw it somewhere before he tugged at her dress which ended up with the shirt.
"Fuck me in our bed until I beg you to stop" she whispered taking his hand as she lead him upstairs. Silas eagerly followed, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his belt as he followed her into her bedroom.
Grace flicked open her bra and dropped it to the floor, standing naked facing Silas, her back to the bed.
"I wish I had a camera to remember how good you look" he smirked and she bit her lip, looking down at the floor.
"I thought you remembered how good I am" she dropped her lip before biting it again. Silas walked closer to her, slowly, letting the anticipation grow.
"I'm not going to be gentle" he threaded his hand through her hair "I've been waiting five years for this, and I'm not going to stop touching you until you beg me to" he smirked pulling their hips together, before he pushed her to the bed. He unbuttoned his jeans, dropping them to the floor followed by his boxers. He moved on top of her, their noses brushing against one another. He brought their lips together again, this time slowly, as if he was savouring this moment, savoring her. Silas moved away from her, falling to his knees, Grace moved her leg onto his shoulder earning a smirk from him.
"Good girl" he smirked before his mouth descended on her again. It wasn't long before she was screaming his name and cursing at the top of her lungs.
As Grace came around his tounge for the second time that night, Silas paused allowing her to catch her breath before he was on her again, this time he added a finger inside of her.
"Silas...more...I need more" she groaned breathlessly.
"Greedy girl" he smirked, adding another finger inside of her as well as his mouth. She pushed his head to her, both of her legs squeezing his head between them as Grace gave into Silas's touch. He added another finger as her pants became quicker and her dialogue became more inaudible before she came hard and fast around him. When Grace had caught her breath, she opened her eyes, seeing Silas standing over her a wide smirk on his face as he licked his lips clean.
"Move against the headboard"
"Silas. I can't do another one"
"I told you I'm not stopping until your shaking under me" he smirked, watching as she moved up the bed, her back coming to rest against the headboard. Silas watched as Grace's eyes widened as he picked up one of her scarfs and moved towards her.
"Si. I won't be able to take it" Silas laughed as he pulled it tight around her wrists.
"Trust me, my darling, you can take it" he smirked, pulling her legs so that she was now in the center of the bed. Silas moved on top of her, careful not to put too much weight on her.
"I've been waiting for this for so long I can't guarantee I'll be gentle or allow you to adjust" he admitted as he circled her clit with his thumb.
"I don't need time to adjust" she smirked up at him as her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling his hips to hers, earning a gasp from her.
"Did you forget how big it is?" He smirked.
"No. I forgot how good it felt" she smirked but as quickly as it crossed her face it was gone again as he entered her quickly, in one movement. He moved above her, biting and sucking at her neck, listening to every gasp and moan he caused her to make.
"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't ever stop" she chanted. Silas moved faster as he moved to her breasts, sucking and biting her nipples into hardened peaks before he moved back to her neck.
"Si...I'm close...so close" she groaned.
"My darling, don't cum until I say"
"I can't hold it. I can't Si-"
"Yes you can. Hold it for me my darling" he moved faster, gripping her hips tightly, her legs tightened around him.
"Si..." She groaned.
"Just a little longer"
"Si!"
"Now, my darling" Grace came around him as he came inside of her, the two of them falling limp on the bed.
When Silas had caught his breath he opened his eyes again, seeing Grace's legs still shaking and her chest still heaving.
"Si, I can't feel my legs" She murmured.
"Because they are still shaking" he smirked.
"Stop smirking" she warned, her eyes still closed.
"How did you know?"
"I'm a mother, I have eyes in the back of my head" she smiled, her eyes finally opening.
"I forgot how beautiful you look when you've been sated by me" he smirked looking her over, her wrists still tied to the bed post, her hair wildly spread out on the pillow, her knees bent pulled up to her waist.
"I forgot the after sex compliments" she smiled "Untie me"
"Why? You look good tied up and at my mercy. I could take a picture of you or paint you naked and you wouldn't be able to do a thing about it" he smirked kissing her.
"Untie me. I'm serious"
"So am I" he smirked biting at her neck "Wait there" he ran off into the house and returned less than a minute later with his phone in his phone in his hand.
"No Si. No" she said sternly.
"Give me your best 'I've just been fucked' face" he joked pointing the phone at her.
"Si I'm not kidding one of the kids could find that picture"
"If they did they would understand how torturous it is to keep my hands off you" he smirked, snapping a few pictures of her.
"What they'll understand is to never go snooping on your phone again" She smiled as he finally untied her wrists. Grace tucked herself up in bed.
"Well, I'd better be going then" Silas said awkwardly.
"What are you talking about, get in here" Grace pulled him into bed and tucked herself up next to him, her head resting on his chest.
"Goodnight my Darling"
"Goodnight my love" Grace muttered as her eyes closed and she succumbed to sleep.