Chapter 33

Silas awoke to Ashley kicking him again, telling him it was his turn to get the baby.
"I'm awake, I'm awake" Silas grumbled heading across the hall to Max's room "Hey buddy, dad's here" Silas smile taking the small baby in his arms "Are you hungry? Let's get you some breakfast little guy" Silas smiled carrying him downstairs.
Silas buttoned his jeans, tightened his belt and pulled on his shirt before he headed back downstairs.
"Where are you going?" Ashley asked looking over his outfit.
"Nowhere important" he lied with a smile, kissing Max's head before he kissed her cheek lightly.

Chris watched from the doorway of the living room as Grace lay on the couch reading a magazine.
"Stop staring" she ordered, not bothering to look up from what she was reading.
"I'm looking. You should retire and let Rose run the store"
"Where's this coming from?" Grace asked, dropping the magazine to her lap.
"I just thought that it would give us more time together. I've got to get to work, just think about it please" Chris pleaded lightly, giving her a kiss before he left.
Grace wanted to be able to give Chris everything he wanted, she wanted to make him happy, but Silas was always in the back of her mind. The way he touched her, the way he made her scream, the way that she couldn't forget how good it felt to be under him, his hands roaming over her body, bringing her closer to the edge with every small tug and push and grasp. Grace came out of her trance, realizing her hands had begun roaming of their own accord, she got up with a sigh and decided she would paint instead hoping it would take her mind off of Silas and ground her once again.
Grace had changed into Silas's old shirt and pulled her long brown hair into a ribbon, letting her hand wander over her canvas as her mind wandered anyway it wanted. She didn't hear the front door close, or the foot falls that followed. She didn't hear the door to her studio open or even the steps that brought him behind her. All she felt was his hands grabbing at her hips, pulling her body against his. She didn't stop him as his hands found the hem of her shirt and wandered higher, searching for the very thing that could bring them back to reality. His hands avoided want she wanted him to touch the most, instead they continued to move higher until he took her breasts in his hands. He kneaded the skin gently, feeling the warmth of her skin and the weight of her, relishing in the fact that she let him touch her, savouring everything he could get.
"If I had my way, I wouldn't hesitate to slip a finger inside of you, listening as you begged me not to stop and begged me for more. If I had my way, I would take that ribbon out your hair and tie your wrists to your bed frame so that when I tasted you, you couldn't tell me what to do, you would be at my mercy. I would kiss you wherever I damn well pleased. I would watch as you rode me and took whatever you wanted my darling" Silas breathed against the shell of her ear.
"You have to stop doing that" she demanded as sternly as she muster but it just came out weak.
"Stop doing what?" he smirked against her ear.
"Saying things that make me want to let you do those things to me" she sighed, letting out a lazy gasp as he pinched at her perk nipple. Grace gripped his wrist and Silas prepared himself to be pushed away, but instead Grace pushed his hand down her body to where she was aching for him the most, not hiding her gasp this time as he touched her, not caring as her head rolled back onto his shoulder.
"Do everything. I want it all, Si. Don't stop. Don't stop until I'm shaking and can't take anymore" she ordered.
"Say it. Say it my darling and I'll do everything you want"
"Please my love. I need you. Only you make me feel like this" she begged grinding her hips against his hand, using her own hand to push his firmer against her.
"That's all I needed to hear Gracie" he smirked into her ear before he slipped another finger inside of her, earning another gasp.

Alex lay on the field beside Sam both of them looking up at the sky trying to figure out what shapes the cloud were making.
"That one looks like a penis" Sam pointed out with straight face.
"A deformed penis maybe" Alex laughed making her laugh "You've never seen a penis anyway"
"What, and you have?" Sam shot back.
"I swing both ways" Alex smiled.
"Okay well, that one definitely looks like a pair of boobs. I definitely know what they look like" Sam laughed loudly, erupting a fit of laughter from Alex.
"Thank you, Sam. For being my friend" Alex smiled at her.
"There's no one else I'd rather stare at boob clouds with" Sam smiled taking her best friends hand, earning a smile back.

Grace and her mother stood on either sides of the counter with a glass of wine each.
"So, how's it going with you and Chris?" Margaret smiled.
"It's going good. He's great" Grace smiled.
"But" Her mother looked at her knowingly.
"But nothing" Grace lied, taking a sip of her wine to avoid her mother's eye.
"Don't lie to me Grace Delaney" Her mother shot.
"I can't talk about sex with you mom"
"So there was sex?"
"If by sex you mean he fingered me then yes" Grace told her taking another sip of her wine.
"You love Chris-"
"Do I?"
"Where's this coming from? Is it about the sex?-"
"Mom. It's not about sex. Silas knows me and I just don't know if I'm capable of being with anyone else as long as he's alive" Grace sighed deeply.
"Grace-"
"Hey mom" Alex grumbled as they crossed the room heading to the living room.
"What happened?" Grace asked, following after them.
"I hate everything" Alex grumbled covering their face with a pillow as they fell onto their back on the sofa.
"What happened?" Grace repeated.
"I like Sam" Alex frowned deeply.
"Sam? As in your Sam?"
"Yes" Alex grumbled.
"Hunny what's wrong with that?" Grace asked earning a glare from Alex.
"I knew you'd never understand" Alex grumbled before they ran off upstairs.
"Grace vs life. 0-2" Grace grumbled before she took a big swig of her wine.