● CHAPTER 03 ●

^^ let's die together 🤭

No one's Pov (at Kim's household)...

Night passed by immediately.. It was morning when Mr. Kim father of Kim Vante and his brother came back home from his important business trip. He opened the door with the keys he has and sat on the couch deeply sighing after the long traveling journey.

Mr. Kim dropped himself on the couch when suddenly he scrunched his nose when he smelt acrid in the air suffocating. He looked around the hallroom and found few cigarette butts in the corner of the room. He stood up as he felt anger bubbling in his chest.

Meanwhile on other side, Vante just came back from washroom and widened his eyes in shock and fear when he saw his father looking at those cigarette butts with a scowled face. He always had a good boy impression in front of his father. He didn't knew his father was going to return back home early in the morning. He quickly straightened his posture while combing his hair with hands to make himself more presentable.

"Appaa". He called him sweetly as if he didn't even know his father found out those toxic waste. He ran towards his dad and hugged him as his life depended on it before continuing, "when did you came back. I missed you".

Mr. Kim felt his anger subsided a little looking at his elder son who was so adorable and tiny. He fondly smiled and hugged back while patting his back lovingly.

"Appa.. you wait I'll make us coffee with our favorite bread and peanut butter spread". Vante says and turn around to scurry away.. but soon stopped when his father called him.

"Vante son.. care to tell me how this cigarette butts came here at our house?" Mr. Kim asked.. Vante stood there in fear of getting caught but soon an evil plan evaded his mind making him smirk mentally, but soon acted like he was shocked to see those toxics. And to his luck all this change in expressions was gone unnoticed by his father.

Vante looked at the direction his father pointed and fake gasped and gave a meaningful look towards his younger brothers room's closed door. But soon averted his gaze trying to hide, "I-I d-don't k-know". He says with low voice.

Mr. Kim noticed every gaze the older was giving, he also saw how he looked at the youngers room. He connected dots and guessed what Vante wanted to tell. Mr. Kim sighed in frustration and and started walking upstairs in rage.

Vante smirked as his planned succeed. But he continued acting.. he ran towards his father and hold his hands, "Appa no.. it.. it must be m-mistake. He must be stressed."

Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows trusting his elder sons words.. "KIM. TAEHYUNG. GET THE FUCK OUT HERE". He yelled.

Vante flinched but still continued his act, "Appa.. don't hurt him.. maybe he.. he is not in correct state of mind I'll explain him". But Mr. Kim refused to listen.. because according to him it's not the first time the younger son had did something like this, which in reality was never his fault.

Soon the patter of footsteps could be heard in the living room which was silent.. too silent to be good. "Appa.." A soft yet deep voice could be heard as the boy happily bounced to hug his father.. but soon felt a stinging pain on his cheek, while he fell down with the impact.

Spectacles which tye boy used while studying fell down far away.. as he sat on the cold floor with shock. He didn't understand anything he felt his head ringing, while his mind still didn't register. He caressed his cheek with shaky hands but hissed as he felt stinging pain as soon as he touched, his eyes breaming with tears.

He glanced up and look at his father who was looking at him with furious eyes and his hyung standing behind there father with smug face. "A-Appa". He called with low voice but got nothing in reply expect death glare.