● CHAPTER 08 ●

Third Person Pov -

"V-Vante". Jungkook murmured to himself when he heard a familiar voice calling him as he slowly looked up. 'I'm doomed, someone save me. Please.' He pleaded in his mind as he panicked but still had on emotionless face.

When Vante called Jungkook it did not only got Jungkook's attention but also of Mr. Park and his few maids who were trailing behind him. Hyungshik who didn't had any idea of what was happening stopped walking and smiled looking at the young schoolers group thinking that they are Jungkook's friends as they looked around same age.

Few seconds passed as both side kept on looking at eachother without uttering a single word, before Vante decided to start the conversation looking at Hyungshik subtly, "Jungkook you never told us you were coming to mall today". While Vante's friends also nodded acting all sweet and friendly.

"Jungkook are they your friends?" Hyungshik asked while Jungkook almost yelled.

"NO... I mean y-yes".

"Tsk... you should have told me. I wouldn't have bother to call you here with me". Hyungshik said genuinely feeling sorry for the younger not knowing anything, while Jungkook just kept numb thinking various ideas to avoid the situation.

"It's okay Mr. Park you don't have to feel bad. It's okay. Maybe he didn't want us to join". Vante said as he looked down acting all obedient and kind making Jungkook's jaw drop as he couldn't help but ask himself 'Is he for real... shameless'.

"Why wouldn't he won't like his friends to join. It's okay I won't~~" Hyungshik couldn't even complete his sentence when Jungkook decides to cut off.

"Master". Jungkook called Hyungshik as everyone looked at the scene dumbfounded especially Mr. Park and maids.

"Jungkook you~~"

"Master don't be angry. I'm just a part time worker for you. How can I abandon my work and go for fun". Jungkook said little loudly and clear making everyone's eyes widened especially Hungshik's and the maids who were to stunned to even speak.

Looking at the shut mouths of everyone, Jungkook took the chance and immediately came in between Vante and Hyungshik who had a safe distance between them and faced his uncle while his back was towards Vante. "Master, don't fire me." Although he said these words with vulnerability, he was winking and pointing with his eyes desperately indicating to play along. While Hyungshik made a O face in realization.

"I-I w-won't fire you. Y-Yeah". Hyungshik also continued to play along and said those words which was soo foreign to him to say this to Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook the son of the biggest tycoon. Let alone that side... he was like a son to him. So getting called master by his own son felt foreign to him.

While Jungkook was happy now that his secret is gonna stay safe, he felt thrilled. He was glad that he was still in school cloths which was a simple cheap hoodie and pair of jeans, covering his hair hands body legs almost everything.... as he came in hurry to tag with his Hyungshik uncle.

He excitedly walk towards one of the maid and held his hands before saying "Eomma", making the said man dropped his jaw along with the those few bags on the ground in shock.

'Sir'. The maid whispered in shock but it was enough for only for Jungkook to hear, but he ignored it instead.

Jungkook immediately crouched down and picked up those bag as he whispered back, 'Help me with this'. before acting again. "Eomma you are so clumsy, we can't afford to pay the price back." Jungkook said as the said male to whom he called eomma just nodded his head absentmindedly feeling strange.

It's not like the maids were getting mistreated or had a worse working condition. The Min's, Park's and Jeon's gave proper respect to them.... but for the maids it was obvious to get awkward and shock.