● CHAPTER 07 ●

Overcame my bad habbit of leaving stuffs in middle unattended 🙊

Aren't I good girl?

----------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov (Jungkook's side) -

Insults..

Bullying...

Burning rage..

Anxiousness...

This was what Jungkook was feeling for past month...

Yess a month.

It's been a month since Jungkook's pen got snatched away from him.

A month since he was trying to ask Vante on date but failed miserably.

A month since a invisible nerd like him was known to the whole school, being the talk of the school.

A month since constant bullying. Where he felt helpless.

A month since everything his life has gotten upside down. If he wanted he can sure use his family background to make things according to himself. But Jungkook was determined not to do that. What's the use of himself? If he can't even get a small pen back on his own.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was currently walking back home after a long tiring day back at school. He kicked small pebble like stones on his way back home out of bore a sigh emitted his mouth.

He chuckled at himself, as if he was mocking himself for the pathetic situation he was stuck into. While his own stubbornness was not letting him get away.

Ring ~

He was in his own thoughts when suddenly his mobile phone lit up following by the ringtone making Jungkook halt in his place as he fished out his mobile phone from his pocket, bringing a smile on his when he saw the caller id.

'Shorty'

"Hello shorty". He received the call and started walking on his route with a small smile.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, I'm not shorty. You are shorty... hmph" the other person screamed through the phone as Jungkook put the mobile away from his ears while scrunching his nose.

"Yeah yeah... everyone knows the truth." Jungkook replied with a chuckle.

"You~~"

"Okay. Okay. Now tell me why did you call?"

"Why? Shouldn't I call my bestfriend if I wanted?" Jimin said with a sweetest voice while Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. He could clearly imagine his best friends face that would be ozing out the sweetness.

"Ofcourse. Now tell me what do you want me to do?" Jungkook replied making Jimin gasp.

"What are you talking about, can't I call ny best friend just for nothing".

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckled at his best friends behavior, "okay then byebye... I'm cuting the call".

"WAITT... NO. I-I mean why?" Jimin yelled but continued. "Okay listen. I need a favour."

"Hmm?"

"Can you please pick up my papa from airport? Please please please. He will be back just in few minutes. Actually I can go but I.... I forgot and right now I'm little far away from airport.... sooo".