● CHAPTER 06 ●

^^ 🤎🖤

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov -

"WHAT THE FUCKING HEAVENS... WHY SOULD I WASTE MY EFFORTS ON HIM..." Jungkook yelled as he was offended but what his bestfriend was telling him to do.

"Tsk... my ears". Yoongi winced holding his ears. While Jimin looked nonchalant rolling his eyes.

"I'm not telling you to sleep with him you dumb. And for your kind information 'fucking' and 'heavens' doesn't go together it sounds illegal". Jimin said while Yoonkook just look at him as he was some weird dude.

"I don't care... I'm not even gonna give a single flower let alone giving a thousand roses. That's so special I'll only give it to my future partner". Jungkook said with a furrowed eyebrows as he glared straight at his bestfriend who was giving him a innocent smile resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "And no I'm not gonna offer him money to date me... that's so disrespectful and cheap. So don't even start with that. I'm warning you."

"But I think he should atleast try other date ideas. Right babe?." Jimin said with a pout.

"Nope. Hyung tell your boyfriend he is giving the most useless ideas."

"Yoonie.. tell your cousin that he had to take the other on date and I gave ideal date ideas."

"Hyung tell your boyfriend he is not my boyfriend to make him feel special".

"Babe tell your cousin that even if there is no love it's still a date".

"Hyung tell your boyfriend that~"

"ENOUGH... Why don't you both talk to eachother directly. Why I'm getting involved in this?"

"But Yoonie / hyung you said you are gonna help him / me in this". Jungkook and Jimin said at the same time as they widened there eyes and smirked looking a eachother giving a high five.

Yoongi looked at the pair of bestfriends and sighed rubbing his glabella. He suddenly started to feel tired and old.

"I'll help you but not like this... baby I agree your date ideas were too romantic while I'm not even talk about offering money plan." Yoongi started to share his opinion making Jungkook snicker... but soon his smile smell when his cousin said the next line. "And Jungkook I agree 1000 roses was but exaggerated but atleast give one flower. So that you can make him feel you are sincere."

"Why... noo~~"

"I know you have no feelings but you have to do few things to make him believe in you. You want your pen back right?" Yoongi continued cutting Jungkook off who pouted and almost whined like a baby. Making the couple smile internally... No matter how tough and strong Jungkook looks and acts from outside but he was still the same baby from inside only for his family.

"We will think about something... I still don't agree with your plan". Jungkook said as he turned around to leave the couple alone as his anger and frustration was again exploding.

Yoongi and Jimin looked at eachother and immediately stood up following Jungkook clearly understanding that he was again getting angry... knowing very well that he has anger issues.

"Okay.. nevermind we will plan something else. But right now let's go to the cafe. I have seen there is a new cafe near a park". Jimin says immediately avoiding the topic as Yoongi also nodded encouragingly.

.
Time skip...
.

The trio was now on the way to the new build cafe Jimin has recommended. They didn't took there cars to go there as they decided to walk spending more time with eachothers.