● CHAPTER 09 ●

Hii... I'm alive *sheepishly smiles*
-----------------------------------

Third person Pov -

After the whole ordeal was finished with Vante and his friends. Jungkook ignored everyone's curious and mocking gazes and flee from the mall... following his uncle Park.

Park Hyungshik ordered his maids to go back to Park's mansion letting them take all the shopping bags with him, as he hopped into Jungkook's car sitting on passenger seat.

Jungkook looked at them and sighed nervously as he licked his lips nervously knowing very well what was about to come. He was not ready to answer them... atleast not now... but he knew he had no option.

"Are you going to stand there the whole day my dear peasant?" Hyungshik asked with a smirk plastered on his face, making Jungkook looked at him and roled his eyes ignoring the others words... as he hoped on the driver's seat.

"Let's goo I want to meet Jin... I haven't talked to him for soooo long. And after today's incident my hands are itching me telling me just to pick that damn phone and dial his number then take everyone on conference and tell them how good there son has become in acting". Hyungshik continued.

"Okay master". Jungkook replied while driving as both of them felt silent before busrting out laughing loudly.

.
Time skipped (On other side)-
.

Vante came back home early today after he enjoyed and spend time with his friends. He entered the house with biggest smile as he happily hummed the song, jumping like a kid in few steps..

Looking at him some maids greeted him as he smiled back making them shock. Because Vante wasn't that type who would be kind and caring enough to even acknowledge except he had something from them, so today it was unusual.

He looked around him to find his brother but found no one as he scoff. Ofcourse what was he even expecting? That his brother, Taehyung would come out of the room and would be sitting on the sofa like usual? Nahh... He would rather be a book worm and die in those boring books.

But Vante today was in a good mood... and decided to be little generous to him. Afterall he wanted something from his brother. 

He happily went to his own room to grab few things before he skipped the stairs and reached Taehyung's room and knocked the door for few times.

Taehyung who was inside the room reading some book sat straight as he gazed the wall clock.

It was odd...

Why would someone knock his door? It was tooo early for dinner for maids to call him. Vante was never this polite to him who would knock the door, he just barged inside without any warning whenever he wanted. And as for his father? He never bothered to talk to him. Taehyung don't even think that his father knew how his room looked from inside. Whenever Mr. Kim had talked to him was while scolding for his wrong doings which he never had done to begin with.

He was thinking about different possibilities, but his thoughts broke when he heard the another knock. .

He quickly stood up and march to the door and opened it, only to find his elder twin on the other side, with the softest smile he had wished to see for years.

Taehyung was too shock to even say something. His mouth was hang opened as he looked at his brother.. but nothing positive came in his mind instead he thought, 'now what blame he wants to put on me'. He was too shocked that he didn't even invite the elder in the room.

"Taehyung-ahh aren't you going to let me in?" Vante asked politely which made Taehyung's lips wobbled. It was years Vante had stopped calling him this name.. Taehyung-ahh. Now that he called him again he felt emotional... many old memories of his childhood came back, as he remember how he and his brothers were that inseparable pair of twins when they were young.

Although there personality and behavior were always different but afterall they were brothers. Taehyung was that polite and sensible kid who would use to listen to everyone and would not cry over things... while Vante was a spoiled brat... making everyone compare them. Even though they were inseparable before, but as they grew up things slowly started to change to the point when one of them didn't even wanted to acknowledge the bond anymore.

Taehyung who was shocked hide his wobbling lips and tried to act indifferent.. he didn't wanted to show the other that such thing did matter to him.

"I... come.. c-come in" Taehyung cursed himself in head for stuttering. He didn't wanted to show that all this matters to him in which he was badly failing.

Vante entered the room as he slowly went to sit on the bed while Taehyung followed him after closing the door. There was an uncomfortable air surrounding in the room.. no one talked. Both felt awkward. They were never close while growing up and Vante would just throw around his weight. Taehyung didn't understand what was going on.. he knew Vante had not changed and he is here just to make use of him like other times. But today was different.

No he didn't thought that Vante had changed afterall it was just a day before the elder had ordered him that to forcefully to complete his homework and make project for him and his friends. He just thought that the way of approach this time was rather different. Maybe a different way of making fun of him.

"A-Are y-you a-alright?" Taehyung asked after what it felt like hours.

Vante sat on Taehyung's bed as he glanced back at his twin who was looking at him with soft but skeptical eyes. He wanted to scoff at the other because of the way he was acting all soft.. but he didn't. He controlled himself from insulting his younger twin. Afterall he needed help and it was not some small help, his whole career was dependent on it.

Vante knew ordering or threatening would sure make his work done but the effect would not be that real.. so he tried to approach with an emotional way and he did that.

Emotionally blackmail the younger to date a nerd and get his first ever modeling contract.

That was his only motive.

"Yeah.. I bought few things for you". Vante said as he forwarded few things into the others hands.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the stuffs. He didn't understand anything so he looked at the other with questioning gaze.

But the next thing he heard sure shaken up his whole world.

"I have setup your date with someone".

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm back..

Very boring chapter Ik...

I'm having very strong urge to discontinue thsi book 😭😭

But I won't do that

This book is going to change into slow update book.. while I'll start another book soon.

- to be continued