● CHAPTER 01 ●

No one's POV. (In university) -

It was a fresh day, sun was bright, birds were chirping but no one cared, students were in rush to go to there class as bell was ringing.. indicating that the class is about to start.

Jeon Jungkook a guy in his last year of high schools, a guy with no friends because of his appearance but he didn't care. He was running towards his class.

"Shit.. why didn't eomma woke me up sooner". He murmured as he was in hurry.. with books tightly holding. He didn't get time to keep those in his backpack when he removed those from his locker.

'Aaahhhh... If I reach late my record is gonna break', he thought in his mind while trying to handle the bunch of books.

The only thing in his mind was to reach the class before professor comes, he was running without any care of his surroundings. But he gasped when his books fell down when from the impact of bumping someone.

"YOU NERD CAN'T YOU SEE". A deep angry voice boomed throughout the corridor making everyone stopped in there tracks.

Jungkook bowes few times murmuring sorry's. He didn't even bother to look at the other as he knew who it was. He then started picking his books from the ground as he didn't care about the other angry person who was throwing daggers.

Just as he was about to pick the last book, the book was pressed down on the ground forcefully as someone stepped on it. Jungkook frowned as he didn't like his book getting dirtied under someone's footsteps, but he didn't pull thinking it might spilt into two.

He stopped and looked up to see the face of the person with frown still on his face.

'He is beautiful', Jungkook thought as he was just staring the other getting lost in it. The other smirked when he noticed the stare of the nerd, he felt his ego boosting at it's high as he always used to say 'no one can get away from KIM VANTE'S charms'.

But he was oblivious that this not so innocent nerd isn't like everyone, but one in millions, maybe billions too.

Jungkook sighed as he looked a the smirk, he mentally rolled his eyes. "You are standing on my book", he voice out in low voice but enough for other to hear, but Vante just acted like he didn't hear anything as he was nonchalantly sipping onto his coffee.

Jungkook looked down as he was trying to contain his anger. He had anger issues, he was trying to calm himself down but he couldn't. Bell has already ranged he knew he was already late for his class, and here he was his book was getting dirtied under the feets of this egoistic narcissist.

Jungkook closed his eyes, as he inhale and exhale deeply (A/N - inhale inhale, exhale exhale in Jhope's voice) just like his eomma told him to calm him in such situations. 'A beautiful face, but worse character. What a waste' and chuckled as his thought.

"You. Are. Standing. On. My. Book." Jungkook says while pausing after every word but this time little louder in deep voice shocking others there surroundings who was standing there to watch the drama.

'Damn that was hot, but too bad he is nerd'. Vante thought. He was also kinda intimidated by his voice, unknowingly he backed away a little resulting him stepping away from the book on the ground.

Jungkook saw it and immediately picked his book, he rubbed both sides of the book with the sleeves of his tshirt and ran towards his classroom ignoring Vante and other students.

Vante was looking at the direction where Jungkook went away until he disappear from his sight, a smirk plastered on his face. 'He would he fun to play'. He thought before leaving to other directions.

Slowly everyone left leaving the corridor empty behind. But no one noticed those angry eyes which were still looking at the empty corridor with rage where Jungkook and Vante were standing few minutes ago.

That person noticed everything, those stares of Jungkook at first then Vante getting intimidated by that nerds voice.. and mainly he also noticed Vante getting interested.

"I won't let you get away from me my baby. You'll be mine only mine my beauty". He murmured in rage. His fingers curled into tight fist as it was starting to turn white with the impact.

__________________________________

Introducing -

Jeon Jungkook (Main)

- A 17 year old, studying last year of his highschool

- Hides his real self behind those huge round glasses and baggy cloths (A/N - still cute though)
- Gets bullied, bully asks him to do there homeworks too.
- Smart, cute, but has a double bunny side when angry, loves his family. And wants a certain someone who will love him for who he is not for his name and his parents.
- Friends = Jimin, Yoongi (cousin), hoseok (big brother).

.

Kim Vante

- A 17 year old, last year of his high school

- A narcissist, lazy, wants someone rich to have a easy life with free stuffs without working. Egoistic, rude, playboy. Thinks he is the only best and beautiful in the whole world and also thinks he will get anything if he wants.
- Doesn't care about anyone, hates his younger brother.
- Friends? Nope. He have his minions and his hopeless lovers who will do anything to gain his attention and he loves it.
- A beauty of his highschool.

[ A/N - THE CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED ACCORDING TO THERE NAMES MENTIONED IN CHAPTERS.. ]

---------------------------------------------------------

- to be continued