● CHAPTER 05 ●

^^ No wonder they are soultwins...

________________________________________

Author's Pov -

A week passed by rather quickly. Jungkook was at home in his room pulling his hair and punching walls with his bare fist after getting rejected for the so called deal date with Vante.

Jungkook was not himself from the moment he finalized the deal. His mind was screaming to tell his bully 'No' but he didn't. Afterall it's his gift from his grandparents. The pen which holds soo many emotions of his buddy. He couldn't just give up right.

He couldn't help but curse himself for forgetting to keep that pen neatly in his drawer.

'Only if I kept~' Jungkook thought to himself but stopped in middle because now it was not the time for if's and again punched the already bruised fist into the wall which was covered in his own blood.

He was so into his own thoughts that he didn't even notice the pain from his hands let alone the the blood dripping from it. He was so into his angered and anxiety filled world that he didn't even notice the door of his room getting opened and two heads peaking inside his spacious bedroom... who widened their eyes as they witnessed the scene in front of them.

Jungkook again thought about that bet and groaned as he felt his anger worsened, he grumbled under his breathe and was about to throw the bloodied fist again but got stopped midway by someone who holded the hand before it gets hit on the wall bruising it more. "Hyung leave me". Jungkook growled.

"I'm not leaving... until you stop this bulshit". A paled skin boy who was hoilding Jungkook's hand replied.

"OHH MY GOD. Your hand is bleeding... wait let me bring a first aid box". The short boy who also witnessed everything screamed in horror as he saw bloodied hands of his bestfriend and ran outside the room.

.

.

.

.

"Ahh... slow down. Are you going to kill me?."

"So you finally started feeling pain huh?" The other replied as he tightened the knot of the bandage which he was tied around the bruised hand making him hissed in pain again for the 100th time.

"Yoongi hyung tell your boyfriend to slow... he is doing this in purpose now". Jungkook whined as the said person looked at him with a dead serious expression. But before anyone could say anything the short angry guy butted in. "Do you think he will take your side after your stupidity? And scold me?..
ME?....
PARK JIMIN? huh...."

"Hyung~~"

"Tell me what is exactly happening with you.. it's been a week you are acting weird. What is the problem?" Yoongi cutted Jungkook off in middle as he himself asked the question in return about which he was curious about. He was noticing Jungkook's behavior from very start and didn't understand anything.

Jimin also stopped in his tracks and looked at Jungkook, expecting answers but other was avoiding eye contacts acting as if he didn't even heard the damn question.

Yoonmin shared a look and sighed knowing very well that they were getting knowingly ignored. It's not like they wanted to force him.. but they were just worried and concerned.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin were childhood friends... along with Hoseok. These 4 would always be there for eachother in there happiness and sadness.

"Look it's not like we wanted to force you... we are just worried. It's okay if you don't wanna share but atleast tell us if you need something we are always there fir you~~"