Forced To Do Something New

Shigure: You... are really lonely... and need help.

You push her off of the car and slam the door shut.

Y/n: I don't need your help.

You then drive off leaving the girl by herself.

With you...

Y/n: Damn, what kind of family does that Miu girl have? Man, she got on my nerves. Why was she so weird.

You shrug your head as you drove off towards your destination.

Later...

You arrived at your destination, which was your new apartment.

Y/n: Okay, the guy said the keys will be in the mailbox.

You walked up the stairs and saw the mailbox. You opened it up and looked in it to see the key. You then took it out and unlocked the door to see nothing but a couch and a TV with a blanket on top of it. He then looked into the other room to see the kitchen. You shrugged your shoulders as you start placing the food away. Too tired to do anything else, you walked towards the couch and fell on it.

Y/n: I'll bring my school papers tomorrow.

With that you closed your eyes and fell asleep.
.
.
.

Intro...

You open your eyes as you stare into the ceiling, you sighed as you sat up from your bed. You stretched your limbs getting to hear the cracks in body. You hop off the couch and start your day by brushing your teeth. You head to the bathroom to see that it wasn't the best but you can't complain. After you were done, you grabbed your jacket, a protein bar, and your car keys. But there was one thing you were missing.

Y/n: Shit, I almost forgot this.

You grabbed an envelope that had something in it from your baggage. What was the envelope in your hands, you ask? It was an invitation to a school that you were accepted to which was Kōryō High School. You wanted to finish school and this was the only option that you had which you gladly took.

Y/n: Alright, now I'm off.

You leave your apartment and walked towards your car.

With Miu...

The blonde female was getting ready for school herself, with her school uniform and glasses. She grabbed her books and put them in her bag. She hummed as she carried all of her belongings and opened the door.

Miu: Done and done, now everything should be set. I'm ready for school!

She ran threw the halls, going towards the exit which she slide the door open to see Shigure, sitting on top of a tree bark. She had her head turned to the side. Miu called out to the female.

Miu: Oh hey Shigure, what are you doing up there? You're usually on the rooftops.

The sword carrying beauty turned her head to see the younger girl.

Shigure: I... Was trying to... Find the boy... From.... Yesterday.

Miu: Oh you mean, Y/n?

The girl nods.

Miu: Huh? Why do want to...

Beep!

Beep!