More Trouble Up Ahead And Kenichi's Sister.

Crack!!!

Broke his leg, Chukuba screamed as tears could be seen in his eyes.

Chukuba: AAAAAAAAH!!! My leg!!

Chukuba dropped to the floor letting you start punching him repeatedly as blood splattered on your face and hands.

You continued your onslaught until you came to a stop. You got up from the ground and walked away from the scene.

Y/n: ...

The next day...

Oh really? That freshman and Y/n both beat Chukuba?

The red haired girl was impressed by the new information she received thanks to her Vice lieutenant, Kaoru Shiratori.

Kaoru: Yes, badly. Y/n broke his leg and beaten him so bad that he had to be sent to the hospital.

Kisara giggled and lifted her leg.

Kisara: I knew Y/n was an interesting person. Ukita, Takeda and Koga make sure you find these two and bring them here.

Those that she called out all replied to her in unison.

All: Yes ma'am!

.

.

.

Intro

It's been an hour since the fight with Chukuba, Kenichi and Miu were both were already at the Ryozanpaku dojo. Miu was prepping dinner while Kenichi was training with Apachai and boy does it get interesting... Apachai was of course trying his best not to kill the young Kenichi but he just can't seem to hold back at all and accidentally sent Kenichi out of orbit with a single punch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The boy screamed for his life as he fell from the sky and heading straight towards the ground. While that was happening Miu wearing her apron while underneath she wore a purple jumpsuit hummed to herself as she started cutting cabbage with her kitchen knife.

 While that was happening Miu wearing her apron while underneath she wore a purple jumpsuit hummed to herself as she started cutting cabbage with her kitchen knife

Yep, Miu fr a cutie

The blonde sighed as yet again as she stopped what she was doing and checked outside of Ryozanpaku to see if her classmate was alright.

Miu: Hey, I heard Kenichi... Uh where is he?

Apachai just stares at the girl and points up at the sky.

Apachai: Apa! Apachai punched Kenichi so hard he now bird!

Miu: You didn't kill him, did you?

Sakaki: Nah, he's fine... He should be landing just about....