Technique Training

Y/n: Alright, you two, it's all good now!

Miu and Kenichi also got out of their hiding spot and quickly came by you.

Miu: See Kenichi, that was easy!

Kenichi: Easy for you to say!! 

Y/n: C'mon, we gotta get to class.

The three students then went in their class while leaving the two beaten club members on the ground unconscious.

Y/n: Alright, you two, it's all good now!

Miu and Kenichi also got out of their hiding spot and quickly came by you.

Miu: See Kenichi, that was easy!

Kenichi: Easy for you to say!! 

Y/n: C'mon, we gotta get to class.

The three students then went in their class while leaving the two beaten club members on the ground unconscious.

.

.

.

Intro...

Everything was as normal as it can get, the birds were singing, tree leaves were brushing against the cool autumn breeze. Everything was just perfect... That is...

Hiyaaaah!!

The sound of a fist colliding with someone's face could be heard... Who was doing the punching? Well, of course it's you doing it. The random goon fell to the floor while two other people that were with him nervously stood there.

Y/n: Come on, you guys are a waste of my time. Never seen anything quite as sad as this.

Goon #1: Damn you! You'll regret that!

Goon #2: Let's get him at the same time! 

As agreed the two tried to get the jump on you but you rolled your eyes.

Y/n: You both are a joke.

One of the goons went for a kick but you easily parried with one hand and pushed him off. The other one did the same and well... You yet again blocked it with your other arm. They then both went to punch you but you grab their fist and lifted your leg to kick both of them.

 They then both went to punch you but you grab their fist and lifted your leg to kick both of them

Kinda like this.

Both of them grunt in pain giving the a chance to put both of your hands on their heads and make them headbutt each other. Both goons dropped on the floor leaving you to sigh.

Y/n: Now that we're done, I'm just gonna be on my way to lunch.

You then walk away to go back to lunch leaving the goons that tried to attack you on the ground.