From Defense To Assault

She didn't say anything and continued walking. A few seconds later, you saw a spring. Shigure turned towards you.

Shigure: You can shower here, if you like.

Y/n: W-Wow, this is really cool.

Shigure: Apachai made this..... awhile ago, and... I wanted... to tell you.

She walked towards you and started undressing you.

Y/n: Huh?! Hey, what the hell are you doing!!

Shigure: Undressing you so you can bathe.

Y/n: Okay, but wh- Hey! Stop pulling my pants!

She pulled it down, showing your boxers.

Y/n: I said STOP!!

You reeled your fist to try and punch her, but she vanishes.

Y/n: Eh.

Shigure: And.... Done.

You turned around to see Shigure putting away her sword back in her sheathe. Suddenly, your boxer was sliced to pieces as you widened your eyes.

Y/n: Gaaaaaaaaah!

You covered your exposed self with your hand.

Y/n: Damn you... Woman.

You see the master stare blankly at you.

Shigure: Get in.

She pushed you into the water, making a splashing noise. But as you arise from the water, you see her taking off hers.

Shigure: Let me wash your body.

Y/n: Goddamnit... Why does this shit happen to me.

.

.

.

Intro...

It was 7:45 in the evening, the sun was already down and the moon shined. Back in Ryozanpaku, the screams of a young boy could be heard. Who was the young boy? Well, it was Kenichi Shirahama, a young high school student who was bullied most of his life. He was trying to run away from Akisame.

Kenichi: This is a nightmare, I want to go home!!

Akisame: No, it's not, in fact it's a blessing to be training this late at night. See Y/n is doing just fine by himself.

The two turn their heads to see you trying your absolute best to land a blow to Sakaki, unfortunately for you the man keeps parrying the attacks with his hands.

Like this.

Y/n: Rah! Doriyah!

You growled in annoyance as the master of Brawling smirked at you.