Joining The Ryozanpaku

The girl walked over to your body and picked it up and started walking to the dojo. While the rest were still talking about the recent events, they didn't realize that Kenichi was shaking.

Kenichi: T-T-That guy knocked Y/n out in one punch.

Later...

You begin to open your eyes to feel some weight on you.

Y/n: Ugh... What the fuck happened?

???: You... were.... knocked out.

You sat up and rubbed your eye and saw Shigure sitting on your lap. You held a little blush on your face.

Y/n: You...

Shigure: Calm down... you should not move around too much..... here.

Y/n: Why... Why do you keep bothering me.

Shigure: You need help... and I can see good in you.

Y/n: I am fine by mysel-

Shush...

The girl placed her finger on your lip.

Shigure: You can't admit that you're lonely....... and that you need the help of ........ others to succeed.

You growled.

Y/n: Tch.... I came here to fight people not for anger management.... Fine whatever, I'll join your stupid thing.

Shigure: You can fight one of the masters..... and I can help you be a happier person.

You sighed and shook your head.

Y/n: What the hell have I gotten myself into...

Pairs of arms wrapped around your head as it was pushed towards some soft cushions. Which were Shigure breasts.

Shigure: There... There...

You growled to yourself.

Y/n's mind: I hate this...

.

.

.

Intro...

You were then walking with the girl from earlier. After you woken up the two of you talked things through. Mostly it was Shigure apologizing for attacking you out of random.

Shigure: I... Am sorry... For attacking you... Earlier. I do... that whenever... I want something.

Y/n: Tch... Whatever, I had enough shit to deal with today. I wanted to know who these strongest fighters here were but instead... I get to go to this stupid shit instead.

You sighed as the swords woman was now leading you the way to where everyone else was at.

Y/n: Besides that how can you see that I have anger issues.

Shigure: You're aura emitting from your body. I could sense the anger from it.

Y/n: Tch... That sounds really dumb but I'm not gonna question it.

The female then opened the door to reveal the rest of the masters and Kenichi kneeling down on the ground. You then noticed Miu behind the young boy wearing a pink apron.

Kenichi: Please, teach me!

Sakaki: I said no, I'm not teaching anyone.

Miu: Come on, guys just give him a chance.