New Beginning

After the massage Shigure gave you, you felt a little better. Even that pain from your neck from before was gone too thanks to her help. You looked more calm and relaxed. She removed the rocks on your back and assisted you with standing back up.

Y/n: Um.... Thank you, Shigure.

She nods as a tiny mouse popped out of her chest. The mouse waved at you making you chuckle a bit.

Y/n: Man, aren't you full of surprises.

You then crack your neck and turned around to leave the room.

Y/n: I'll... Get going now.

The weapon's master latched herself onto you, pushing her bust onto your arm. She held a tiny blush which was not very noticeable.

Shigure: Will... You come tomorrow for training?

Y/n: Like fighting?

Shigure: First, we'll do anger management class.... then we can practice real fighting.... I could tell your really... Good at Fighting... And I wouldn't mind... Seeing your skills.

Y/n: Likewise... Heard from the old geezer that you are a weapon's master. Is that true?

Shigure: It's.... True.

Y/n: Good, then that's another reason to come to this dojo then.

The purple haired female's body started to heat up as she started crushing your arm.

Y/n's mind: Damn, she's got a strong grip..

She then let go of your arm and said goodbye.

Shigure: Goodbye..

You waved at her and left the room. As you were walking towards the exit you saw the brown haired boy on the ground panting while Miu was standing next to him.

Kenichi: S-So... Tired.

Miu: Nicely done, Kenichi!

Kenichi: I... Feel like I'm gonna die.

Akisame: The real training starts tomorrow so be here.

The boy started whining.

Y/n: Well, I'm going.

Everyone turned to see you. Miu waved at you.

Miu: Alright then Y/n, see you tomorrow!

You waved back and left the dojo, but you suddenly felt a chill down your spine as if someone was watching you.

Y/n: Why did I get this weird chill.

You shrugged your shoulders and went to your car. Unknown to you, Shigure was on a tree branch watching you leave. The blush on her face from earlier never left her face as she watched you drive off.
.
.
.
Intro

The next day...

You yawned as you stretched your arms in the air, you cracked your neck and back as you got off from your bed. You slowly walked towards the window and opened the shades to see the morning sun rising. You quickly brushed your teeth put on you're jogging pants and sweater on. You then went to the kitchen a grabbed yourself a bowl and some cereal, while also getting the milk a few seconds later. Pouring the cereal in first then pouring the milk into the bowl. Grabbing a spoon from a drawer, a scooped up some cereal and started eating. After a few minutes of eating your breakfast, you placed the bowl in the sink and turned to see a half burnt photograph of you and some woman hugging you.