Another Challenger Soon Arrives

Nijima: I'm not the only one who knows that you've won the match. There is a guy named Chukuba in the karate club, right? He knew about your results and said that he wanted to fight you too along with Y/n.

Y/n: Oh?

Kenichi: EH?! What did you say?!

Nijima: The guy who refereed your fight wants to fight you and Y/n. He's also a delinquent and has connections with a gang!!

Y/n: Ah Hell yeah, more people to fight! Are you excited Kenichi?

You turn your head to see the boy about to cry. Nijima laughed.

Nijima: Haha! This time, you are really done for!!

Kenichi: What the hell am I gonna do?!

Miu: Great job on your match, Kenichi!

Somewhere...

The guy that refereed Kenichi's match was walking in a run downed building, he opened the door to see multiple people. He then saw a certain girl with short red hair and a hat sitting on a chair. He took something from his pocket and handed it to her. It was a picture of you and Kenichi. This girl held a grin on her face as she looks at her goon.

Red haired female: Hehe... Alright then~ I'll take care of the other guy, do whatever you want with the kid.

Chukuba: Yes ma'am.

He leaves the room, she looks at your photo once again and smirks. She then places your photo in her pocket.

.

.

.

Intro...

It was morning, the sun rose up from the sky as your alarm clock rang filling your ears with the noise. You opened your eyes only to see the ceiling above you, you groaned as you got up from your bed and walked over to your bathroom. You brushed your teeth like you normally do and once finish, you get dressed for your early morning jog. Once you left your apartment, you were walking the way that you usually go but something was different. You felt a weird chill that came down your spine.

Y/n: For some reason... I feel like going the other path for today.

You nod to yourself as you then walk a different direction from your usual path. That was a good idea because waiting by the park where you'd usually pass was a certain girl waiting there for you. She was sitting on the bench, patiently waiting for you to come...

Kisara: Huh...? He should've been here by now. I'll wait a little more.

5 minutes later...

Getting a little annoyed, Kisara taps her finger on the wooden bench.

Kisara: ...

20 Minutes Later...

Kisara: Alright, I waited long enough... He must've went another way.

Hopping off from the seat, the short haired girl huffed and walked off. Though, what she didn't realized is that she was being watched by you. You were hiding behind the bushes nervously sweating.

Y/n: It's that girl again, why is she trying to look for me? 

You then shook your head.

Y/n: Whatever it is, guess this'll be my new jogging route.