18. Football

Bryce’s POV

Bryce’s POV

I sat on the bleachers of our old high school, waiting for Max to arrive. Just the idea of the two of us roughing it out excited me. After he gave me a blowjob, I can now better understand the true extent of how much we appreciate each other. 

Max walked onto the field, holding a water bottle in his hand.

“It’s like, 85 degrees out. Are you sure you want to play ball?” He asked. Droplets of sweat formed on his forehead.

“I’m sure. It’ll make it more fun.” I went to walk towards him. We hugged and shared a kiss.

“Set your stuff down and join me on the field.” I said. I stood in the middle while playing with the football. Max came onto the field, the first thing he did was stare at my tight fitting clothes.

“So how does this work?” He asked as he turned away.

“Well, since we don’t have a full team, we’ll just be throwing the ball. And you’ll be catching them.” I said. But I also have other intentions.

“Sounds easy enough.” He aaid smugly.

“That’s what you say. Go to the 60 yards line. I’ll throw first.” Max went to the line, which is a bit far from me but I’ve thrown farther. I threw the ball and Max actually caught it.

“I DID IT!” He yelled. I chuckled when he held up the football in his hands.

“THROW IT BACK!” I yelled. He… tried to throw it… I guess. But it landed in the middle of us. 

“FUCK ME!” He groaned in annoyance. I walked to the middle and picked it up. 

“Try again!” I threw the ball back. Max threw the ball with more effort and this time I was able to catch it.

“FUCK YEAH!” He cheered and jumped.

“CATCH QUICKLY!” I threw the ball and caught him off guard. He caught it but wasn’t prepared for me to start to run after him.

“BRYCE? BRYCE! NOOOOO!!” Max started to run away from me to the home end of the field. Right before he scored a touchdown, I grabbed him from behind and hugged his waist close to me.

“Gotcha!” I said. Max started giggling in my arms.

“Bryce! No! Let me go!” He continued to giggle which only made me laugh harder.

“Nu-uh. You’re mine, Max.” I said. I started to suck on his ear and neck while Max let out a few laughs mixed with moans.

Max dropped the ball onto the floor. His hands ran through my hair. 

“Bryce…” He moaned. God I love how he says my name when he moans.

“Max…” I grunted back.

“We-we shouldn’t do this here.” He said.

“Why not?” I kissed his ear. “I want you so badly, Max.” I sucked on his neck.

“And I want you too. But not here. I don’t want grass marks.” 

“Fine. God! You make my balls so blue.” We both laughed and made our way back to the bleachers, with me occasionally stealing kisses.

When we sat on the bleachers, I leaned back and remembered some fond memories of me being on the field. The adrenaline, excitement, and attention I got is something I would never trade for. 

Actually. 

Seeing Max next to me, I realize his attention is the one I want. I wonder how many times he watched me on the field. Did he ever cheer for me? Was he proud of me? 

“I wish we would’ve met sooner.” I said.

“I’m glad we met in the first place. Better late than never.” Max leaned into me. “Since we’re here, I’ve got something to show you.” Max said. 

“Now?” I asked. Max stood up.

“Yes, now. It’s literally right here.” He began to pull my hand and lead me off the bleachers. 

I wonder where we’re going…

------

:D

bye! i love you all!

<3