Chapter 10: Rogue

On the second day after returning from the county seat, Li Yuegui asked He Xiaoyun to bring a message to her and ask her to go back to her family's home.

Worried about something at home, He Xiaoyun went back that afternoon. She learned that it had rained a few days ago and the roof of the house was leaking. Yesterday her dad went to the house to pick tiles when the weather was good, and accidentally slipped off the roof. The house was not high and no one left. The big thing is that you have a foot. But the roof of the house has not been repaired. Seeing that the rainy season is approaching, Li Yuegui wants to ask Wei Jianwei if he is free, and if he has any, come to help.

If it is an ordinary person, the old husband's family needs help, and the son-in-law has to go without saying a word. He Xiaoyun is a bit difficult because she and Wei Jianwei are not a normal couple at all.

She only gave him the book yesterday, and today I want him to help, as if she had no purpose in the beginning, and the relationship between the two is not harmonious. But the problem at home had to be resolved. Throughout the afternoon, she was thinking about how to speak, but when she thought of the evening, Wei Jianwei took the initiative to ask her.

"What happened?"

He Xiaoyun hadn't reacted at first, but when he knew he was talking to herself, she was a little flattered. This was the first time in the world.

She didn't worry anymore, and quickly seized the opportunity to talk about the situation, and finally said: "My mother wants to ask you if it is convenient..."

"Let's go tomorrow." Wei Jianwei had no other thoughts, and directly agreed.

He Xiaoyun said happily: "Tomorrow I will go home with you."

As soon as the worry is resolved, the whole person gets up relaxed and hums while making the bed.

Wei Yuanhang flattered on the sidelines, "Mom sings so nicely."

He Xiaoyun didn't even notice that she was humming, and she was embarrassed when she heard his praise.

She picked up the little fat man, slumped her hands quite laboriously, and said, "It's useless to be obedient. If you grow up, mother won't be able to hold you anymore."

"When I grow up, I will hug my mother!" the child said loudly and faithfully.

He Xiaoyun put him on the bed and pinched her little nose, "Who did you learn this glib tongue skills?"

"My mouth is out of oil." The child pursed his mouth unhappily.

"Yo-yo, I didn't even say that I could hang an oil can with my little mouth. Why is there no oil?" He Xiaoyun teased him, and even scratched his creak.

Wei Yuanhang immediately rolled over with a smile: "Hahahaha it tickles...Dad help! Hahahaha tickles..."

The two of them had a lot of fun, and Wei Jianwei seemed a little deserted there, but he didn't seem to feel that much. After reading a few pages, he looked up and then continued reading.

The next day, while making breakfast, He Xiaoyun told Wang Chunhua about going home.

Wang Chunhua said: "Go early. If you don't have enough manpower, come back and say, your elder brother is also free anyway."

"Don't bother big brother, my dad already repaired some yesterday, so I can do it one day today." He Xiaoyun handed Wei Yuanhang to her, and after breakfast, he went home with Wei Jianwei.

After arriving, first go to see how her father's foot injury was. To make sure that there was nothing serious, Wei Jianwei climbed the wooden ladder to the roof.