Chapter 22: look at him

In the morning, He Xiaoyun woke up, Wei Jianwei was no longer in the house as usual.

She got up and washed, changed her clothes, and woke up the child.

Wei Yuanhang rubbed his eyes in a daze, "Mom, are you going to grandma's house today?"

"Yes, get up quickly and I will change you new clothes."

The child fought a few more times on Qiqi's bed before he got up, "Where's Dad?"

He Xiaoyun took off his sleeping clothes and put the new clothes on his head, "Daddy got up a long time ago, so you will get up the latest."

Wei Yuanhang heard it, but he had his own explanation, "I am a child, and when I become an adult, I will get up very early."

"Who told you?" He Xiaoyun was funny.

The child shook his head and said, "I'm sending a few thoughts."

"Then you think so much."

The child couldn't understand the ridicule, and thought she was complimenting him, so he was very happy.

As he was talking, Wei Jianwei came in from the outside, and he didn't know what he was doing, sweating hot all over his body.

"Wow, my father sweats a lot." Wei Yuanhang said in surprise.

He Xiaoyun glanced back and joked: "Did you go down to the river to fish?"

"Running two laps." Wei Jianwei said.

She was stunned secretly, but he was really energetic. He was able to repair the canal for one day yesterday. It's rare that he didn't have to work today because he was self-consuming.

Taking off his jacket, Wei Jianwei went to the trunk and turned clean clothes.

He Xiaoyun tidied up the child, turned around, unpreparedly saw his naked upper body, and opened her eyes uncomfortably.

To be honest, she hasn't seen his before. Those celebrities and models are mostly showing muscles, but the real people are face to face, and the distance is so close. It was the first time on the riverside last time.

He found the clothes and didn't go out. He still walked around the house, not knowing what to look for.

People were swaying in front of her, He Xiaoyun just didn't want to look, she had to take a few glances, she whispered secretly that the other party was still not leaving, and suddenly thought, did he deliberately tease her again?

According to what he has done in the past, this possibility is really not small.

The more she hid, the more energy he got. In this case, she couldn't make him wish.

So He Xiaoyun stared straight at him.

I also deliberately slapped my head in my heart, like buying pork, this piece of meat is good, that piece of meat is good, so as to conceal the emptiness in myself.

Wei Jianwei finally found what he was looking for, and as soon as he looked up, he met her gaze.

He Xiaoyun stood tall, holding on to stare at him.

It's not her who is showing, what are you afraid of, right?

The two of them did not speak until Wei Jianwei slowly raised his hand and dropped it on the waist of his trousers.

"Hey, you—" He Xiaoyun stood up immediately.

She will hit someone if he dares to take off his pants!

However, the other party just lifted the waistband of the trousers and asked her: "What?"

He Xiaoyun threw what was on hand depressed.