Chapter 26: Letters

Wei Jianwei left before dawn and did not disturb the two sleeping people in the room.

He was washing in the courtyard and found that there was a little light in the kitchen. When he walked in, he found that Wang Chunhua was sitting under the stove in a trance. The fire in the stove was about to go out, and the orange-red light shone on her face.

"mom."

Wang Chunhua came back to her senses, "Are you up? There is noodles in the pot, eat it before leaving."

Wei Jianwei nodded, "Go back to your room and sleep for a while."

"Eh eh, go now."

To explain, I have already said it yesterday. Wang Chunhua got up at three or four o'clock to make bowl noodles for her son. She returned to the room at this time and couldn't sleep anymore, but she was afraid of staying and watched him leave for a while. Wipe away the tears and let the child miss it.

She wiped her eyes when she walked outside the kitchen.

When He Xiaoyun woke up, the room was quiet and only Wei Yuanhang made a small snoring sound. She turned her head and looked at the floor. Wei Jianwei's bed had been put away, and he could not see any of his personal belongings. This person has never come back.

The child didn't know that his father had left long ago. After playing with himself for a long time in the morning, he remembered to ask his mother, "Where is Dad?"

"Dad has returned to the army, we said yesterday."

"But..." Wei Yuanhang narrowed his mouth. "He didn't tell me today."

He Xiaoyun touched his head and said, "Dad left early in the morning. Seeing that you were sleeping too soundly, I couldn't bear to call you."

"When will father come back?"

"Soon, he will come back when the plum tree in my aunt's house grows plums again."

After coaxing for a while, the child was still a little unhappy, and He Xiaoyun had to let him rest in her arms.

After lunch, Wei Yuanhang went to play again. Not long after, he ran to He Xiaoyun holding a wooden box, "Mom, mom, how come the bug has become like this?"

The wooden box was previously used to hold the larvae of Pieris rapae. Ten days ago, the worms turned into pupas. He Xiaoyun asked him to put them in the side utility room and watch them later.

It's just that there have been a lot of things recently, and they have forgotten them. When the child thinks about it again, the insect has turned into a cabbage butterfly and flew away, leaving only a few gray pupa shells.

After Wei Yuanhang listened, his eyes filled with tears, his eyes closed, his mouth opened, and big tears rolled down, "Daddy is gone, Hudi is gone, wow-"

Cried too violently, and shocked several other people in the family. Wang Chunhua hurried out, "What's the matter? Did you fall?"

He Xiaoyun helplessly explained: "Those vegetable insects turned into butterflies and flew away."

Wang Chunhua breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing the little grandson crying with tears and snot, he was funny and distressed, "It's okay, it's okay, grandma will catch you a few more bugs."

"A lot, a lot." The child made a nasal bubble.

"Well, many, many." His troubles made Wang Chunhua's sadness dissipate a lot.

When the lotus was blooming in full bloom, Li Yuegui told He Xiaoyun that her uncle's cousin had decided to get married at the end of the year.

At that time, He Xiaoyun was helping her mother weeding the vegetable garden. Hearing the words, he asked: "At first, I said let my cousin contact people first. Have you seen it already?"