Chapter 19: Blow

It rained the night before, and when I got up in the morning, the ground was still a little wet.

Wei Jianguo went up the mountain before dawn and broke half a sack of green bamboo shoots. After breakfast, He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue peeled the bamboo shoots in the yard.

Only the two of them were at home in the morning, and the three men were called by the team to repair the canal. Wang Chunhua took Wei Yuanhang to the commune to have a drink and be a guest. Without that little talk, the house was quite deserted.

"Xiao Hang always sticks to you, but suddenly she is not by her side, which is a bit uncomfortable."

He Xiaoyun said, "I feel pure without him twittering."

"Look at you, that is, it is hard to see. I haven't seen it for a while, and I have to read it again in my heart." Feng Qiuyue laughed at her.

"Sister-in-law, don't laugh at me in a hurry. You will become a mother in the future, when I laugh at you." He Xiaoyun countered.

Feng Qiuyue said happily, "Then I can wait."

The two talked and laughed, and they finished the work quickly. The stripped bamboo shoots were cut into strips, and they were blanched in a pot, leaving a bowl of minced pickles for noon stir-fry, and most of the rest was spread out and dried on the stone wall. .

"Xiaoyun."

He Xiaoyun was standing next to a half-person high stone wall, and suddenly heard someone calling her. When she looked up, it was her eldest sister He Xiaofen and her little niece.

"Sister? Why are you here? Come in quickly." She hurriedly walked around the door and greeted them both.

He Xiaofen walked in with her daughter, and glanced at the hall, "Your mother-in-law is not at home?"

He Xiaoyun stretched out her hand to take her little niece and said, "Someone got married today, and she took Hanghang to have a drink." She lowered her head and teased the little dumpling in her arms again, "Huihui, I am auntie, don't you remember? I?"

The little girl is only a few months old. She looked at her with her eyes open and her mother again. She didn't cry or make trouble, she was very cute.

She teased for a while, then remembered, and said, "Sister, you come to sit in the house with me."

Feng Qiuyue heard the voice and walked out of her room, "Xiaoyun, has your eldest sister eat breakfast?"

He Xiaofen said hurriedly: "You have eaten, and you won't go out until you finish. Don't be busy."

He Xiaoyun also said: "Sister-in-law, please rest, my eldest sister is not an outsider, so don't be so polite."

Feng Qiuyue smiled and said, "Well, your sisters speak well, and I won't bother."

He Xiaoyun took her sister back to the room and let her little niece sit on Qiqi bed to play, and the two of them sat on the edge of the bed.

"Your house is really clean," He Xiaofen surveyed the house. "It's not like my house, which is like a pigsty."

"Where does anyone say that your own, your room is a pigsty, what have you become?" He Xiaoyun laughed.

He Xiaofen scoffed at her and said, "I'll just talk like that, you can just listen to it, don't think about it."

He Xiaoyun smiled and shook her head, and took a building block to tease the little doll, "How's the family going? How are the brother-in-law and the two children?"

"What can be wrong with them, it's you, brother-in-law has been back for a while, haven't you quarreled this time?"

"Nope."