Chapter 27: Reply

The letter Wei Jianwei wrote to his home was taken apart and read together at night when the family was in the shade.

The letter wrote about his situation in the army, asking how his family is, whether his parents are in good health, and how the crops are growing.

Wang Chunhua was illiterate. Wei Zhenxing read the letter. She took it and carefully smoothed the wrinkles, with joy on her face.

"Jianhua will come back tomorrow, let him reply to Jianwei, Xiaoyun, do you want to write something, then let Jianhua take it out and send it together." She said to He Xiaoyun.

There is no mailing point on the brigade, and postmen are not often encountered. In the past, the letters to Wei Jianwei were to wait for Wei Jianhua to go home, let him write them, and send them to the commune when they went to school.

"Good." He Xiaoyun nodded.

Putting Wei Yuanhang to sleep at night, she lit the kerosene lamp, found the pen and paper from the drawer of Wei Jianwei's desk, and began to think about what to write.

The first line of title is difficult. If you write Wei Jianwei, it seems too serious and unfamiliar, but when you write Jianwei, she feels a little too intimate. Although she called him Jianwei in front of others, she didn't call him face to face. pass.

Thinking about it carefully, he didn't seem to call her either.

She couldn't help taking out Wei Jianwei's letter and wanted to see what his title was written. Although she had read it this afternoon, she didn't pay attention to it at the time.

He wrote Xiaoyun.

He Xiaoyun put the letter paper on the table, poked her with her hand, and said her heart is so intimate, is she familiar with you?

After struggling for a while, she awkwardly wrote the word Jianwei on the top line of the letter paper.

The greetings are also in a similar way. Wei Jianwei writes how is it recently? She also writes how is it recently.

On the first line, I wrote the letter and received it, and then answered Wei Jianwei's question about her current situation with the child, and then got stuck again, not knowing what to write next.

She stared at the short lines of words on the paper, and wanted to end there. The words seemed too shabby, and she wanted to continue writing. Nothing happened recently.

This kind of pain seems to be back when they were studying when the teacher asked them to write 800-character essays, but no matter how they made up, they only collected 600 words. They could only sit at the table and bite their pens and pull their hair, feeling that they were almost bald. Same.

The sleeping child made a babble or two. He Xiaoyun turned her head and looked at it. She made sure that he was not awake, and turned back sadly. Finally, she simply put the pen away, and went to bed first.

The next day, Wei Jianhua returned home, and as soon as he stepped into the door, Wang Chunhua pressed him to the table and asked him to write back to his brother.

"Mom, I'm so hot, let me rest for a while." Wei Jianhua wailed.

Wang Chunhua said, "Just write it and it will cool down, hurry up." After she finished speaking, she picked up the big pu fan to fan the younger son, and poured him a bowl of tea.

Faced with such a thoughtful service and the threat of his **** big broom, Wei Jianhua dared neither anger nor speak, so he had to start writing bitterly.

Wang Chunhua said one sentence, and he wrote one sentence, He Xiaoyun is by her side, pricked her ears to listen, trying to learn some experience.

"Everything is fine at home, you don't have to worry...you should eat well if you are outside alone...you can't sleep without covering the quilt at night because of the hot weather...you just got sweaty after training, so you can't take a shower right away..."