𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

It's been five years since Angelica was born, but luckily she hasn't met any of the main characters.

Her life was very peaceful, except for some maids who abused her and her strange maid who was creepy about her.

Now she is taking a nap under the tree after reading her book. Usually she comes here to get away from the palace maids or just to relax.

She was sleeping peacefully, but someone ran and stumbled and started to jump, on her. "Oh my god!" she paused when she took a closer look at the person. She had her long curly blond hair and big bejeweled blue eyes that resembled herself except in color.

"Well, shit." That girl is her sister, Athanasia.

On the other hand, what about Athanasia?

'what the hell ! The novel didn't mention anyone with jewel eyes, but who could it be? Angelica quickly stood up and held out her hand to Athanasia, who reluctantly accepted.

"Sorry, I didn't know this place was occupied by someone else," Angelica said apologetically, but she didn't mean it and Athanasia wouldn't have noticed.

"No, no, Athy, sorry for falling  with falling. My name is Athanasia de Alger Obelia, but please call me , Athy." Athanasia smiled apologetically.

"Angelica de Alger Obelia, and I'm your twin sister Athy. Nice to meet you." It was a nightmare, or worse, a stupid god of death. She could feel her dull life slowly fading away again.

Athanasia was at a loss for words when she heard that. She never thought she would have twins. She shakes off her surprise, smiles brightly, and takes Angelica's hand.

"Well, we're sisters, so let's get to know each other. I'll show you the secret place I always go to, and we'll talk there," she said, dragging poor Angelica out to a place she didn't know where she was. .

Angelica's first thought was, "We've lost our way," and she was painfully clear. You are standing in front of a series of angel statues made of gold.

Suddenly she feels the urge to cheat on someone.

She turned to Athanasia and stiffened slightly with her disgusted look on her face before she turned white again.

"Why did you do that ?" Angelica shook her head as she watched Athanasia bite the angel statue's buttocks.

"What are those filthy bugs doing in my palace?" According to the unidentified person, Angelica's body trembled upon hearing the tone of her voice, and when she hurriedly turned to face the unidentified person and took a closer look at him, her first thought was . ..

"God of death is a fucking bastard, a fucking bastard"

{𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖉}