𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

"Are you ready, princess?"Stella's asked Angelica who exited her palace and walked towards her father and sister who stood at the exit

"Yes, you can inform Alberu that I'll be there shortly."Angelica said ,then turned to her father who had this gloomy aura surrounding him , making her sweat drop.

A few days after the debutante it was decided that Angelica was to stay with Alberu for a month at his palace, much to Claude displeasure.

"We are going to miss you , sister ."Athanasia said , hugging Angelica who paused before hugging her back .

"I'll miss you too ."I think was left unsaid .

Angelica let go of the hug then turned to her father who had his usual cold face that could intimidate any grown person .

Despite his cold facade she could tell that he didn't want her to go .How did she know this ?it's simple , she was a master at masking her feelings it was her second nature. If someone were to ask her If she were fine her immediate response will be yes .

"Father , I'll be going now ."Angelica said , giving her father a small bow then turned to walk towards her carriage were Alberu was waiting in .

Claude stared at his daughter as if it were that last time he would ever see her again. It felt as if this were the last time he would see her so.... peaceful?happy? He wouldn't know ,but something seemed off .

His body moved by itself and grabbed Angelica, caging her In his arms , hugging her as if would be the last time he would ever have the chance to do so .

"Father ?"Angelica asked In surprise.

"Be safe and don't wander off ....you can return home whenever you like and ....write  to us so we know that you are well ."Claude didn't exactly know what he was saying, sure nothing he said really made any sense but it still felt like the right thing to say despite it sounding a bit silly .

Angelica let out a ting smile and returned the hug .

"I'll be fine ."

They let go of each other and Angelica walked towards the carriage and climbed inside with the help of Alberu without turning around to look at her family's faces.

"We may leave now Stella ."Angelica said and just like that they were off on their journey to Rowoon empire .

"Angelica said and just like that they were off on their journey to Rowoon empire

"Would you like to stop at an inn , your Majesty's."the coachmen asked from outside as it was getting dark .

It would take at least three days to get from the obelian empire to the Rowoon empire and that includes all the stops they should make while traveling.

Sure it would be easier if they were to teleport but that would take too much mana and they weren't going to risk having a sickly Angelica if she passes out because of her mana being depleted.

"What do you think?" Alberu asked Angelica who was busy petting the children who seemed to fall asleep on her lap .

"It would be best ."Angelica said .

"Drive us to the nearest inn , please ."Alberu said to the coachmen .

It wasn't long before they reached the inn . Stella got everything settled so right now they rented the entire top floor so that they could eat in peace .

While they were sitting at the table ,the children sitting at a table they pushed together so that they could sit closer to the two teens .

Angelica suddenly let out a surprised gasp and dropped her spoon down in shock , making everyone jump up in alarm .

"WHAT , what is it ." Alberu said , standing up looking around the place frantically. It wasn't normal if Angelica lost her composure like this ,this meant that it was something serious.

"I just had a thought, I remember the god of  death mentioning that most of you guys traveled to this world with me , does this mean that ,that crazy bastard also traveled here to this world ."Angelica asked , dread filling her entire body .

Alberu dropped back down in his chair letting of a big relieved sigh .

"Wait , you spoke to the god of death !?what did he say ?"Alberu said , sitting up straight in surprise.

"That's not important right now ."Angelica said shaking her head at him like a disappointed mother .

"Sure it isn't important."Alberu said sarcastically with a tight lip smile .

"It isn't , back to my worries, do you think that bastard is here ."Angelica asked looking at Alberu to was shaking his head.

"Wha-who are you even talking about ."Alberu asked , then quickly doged the fork that was aimed at his head.

" I'm talking about that psycho Clopeh Sekka ."Angelica exclaimed in annoyance.

"Oh, OH SHIT , why didn't I think of that ."Alberu said face palming .

"Yes Alberu dearest, why didn't you? And also mind your language , I hope you haven't been cursing like this infront of the children while I was incapable of being there ."Angelica said giving him the stink eye .

"I cannot confirm or deny that statement."Alberu said staring at the wall as If it were the most interesting thing in the world .

"He has ."On said eating the steak of her plate .

"Yeah , yeah ."the other two children said joining in .

Alberu could only stare at the children feeling betrayed as he felt Angelica give him the coldest glare he'd ever seen .

"I'm so dead ."Alberu whispered to himself putting his hands together as if he were praying.

"That you are your majesty, that you are ."Angelica said smilingly Coldly.

"Angelica said smilingly Coldly