𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

Angelica woke up hearing some giggles but felt too lazy to open her eyes so, she buried her head under the blankets. She felt her bed dip slightly and felt someone gently rubbing her back before gently shaking her .

"Angel, it's time to wake up ." Alberu said softly.

Angelica groaned in disagreement but still sat up with the help of Alberu. She leaned slightly into his side not wanting to leave her warm bed yet .

"I see you still hate waking up in the morning." Alberu said with a chuckle and the children who were giggling climbed onto Angelica's lap while she pat them lovingly.

"Are you awake now ?" He questioned smiling as he saw her rub her eyes adorably.

"Yeah ." She answered with a yawn.

"Who let you in ?" She asked looking at him in the eyes .

"Lemonade grandma did ." Raon said fluttering his wings .

"Stella?"

"She thought it would be best if it were us waking you up ." Alberu said getting up from the bed and giving her the breakfast that had been put on a platter for her to eat.

"Thanks" Angelica said taking the platter placing it on her lap when the children moved to her side .

"Have you eaten yet ?" She asked the cute children.

"No nya ."

"Nope ."

"We were waiting for you , human ."

"Okay then let's share this then go for a nice walk outside." Angelica said and they quickly agreed with her .

" Angelica said and they quickly agreed with her

"So does your father know of my arrival ?" Alberu questioned sitting next to Angelica on the chair as they watched the children chase each other in the garden .

"Yeah , he probably hoped that you died along the way ." Angelica said munching on some cookies.

"I see ." Alberu said sweating.