𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

These past few weeks of being awake were very annoying for Angelica

These past few weeks of being awake were very annoying for Angelica. She had to relearn how to walk properly and surprisingly Claude was the one to help her and even though she can walk properly now, Claude is determined to carry her everywhere which is a blessing and a curse. Then she had to sit and listen to Athanasia complain about Lucas repeatedly if not that then she is sitting between them while they are arguing over who knows what .

Right now she is sitting next to athanasia on the couch while Lucas is sitting across of them .

"Consider yourself's lucky , if I had gotten there a moment later you'd both be dead " Lucas said munching on the cookies that were on the table .

"Seriously why are these so good , ask the
Maid for more when she comes in "

" Oh and it turns out your dad isn't Aternithaus "Lucas said and that caught Angelica's attention instantly.

" Are you stupid his been dead for over 200 years "Athanasia said while patting raven while she was also insult Lucas internally.

Lucas who notice Athanasia staring at him asked .

" What ? Do you want this ? want to trade ? "

" No I dont want it ! I dont want to trade!"Athanasia exclaimed hugging raven protectively.

"Event if that this is the reason both you and your sister were like that in the first place . "

" What ? "The shocked voice of athanasia filled the room .

"You keep touching it like that so all the mana gets transported back into your body as for your sister who is very sensitive to mana if she even touches one hand on that mutt she automatically absorbs alot of your mana whether it be intentional or unintentional "

"Why do they keep speaking about me as if I am not in the room with them " Angelica thought while munching on cookies and sipping the sour lemonade especially made for her . She couldn't help but pull a funny face every time she took a sip . This was her punishment .

"Your dad really seems to care for both of you , huh " she heard Lucas say .

"What The hell did I miss while spacing out"

"What do you mean " Angelica finally spoke for the first time being in the room.

"He tried to destroy that thing the moment he heard that was the reason you both were dying. It would have actually been more dangerous if he had since all the mana would immediately get transferred back into your weak bodies " he explained to the siblings who were in denial. Then he proceeded to take raven from athanasia and ended up arguing with her again while Angelica could only sigh at their antics .

"Your dad's here " Lucas said throwing raven Into athanasia and just then Claude came into the room with Felix following him from behind .

"Daddy " athanasia jumped up and ran towards Claude then started pointing towards Lucas with an offended expression.