𝕲𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

When Claude woke up, he was very confused . The last thing he recollected was that brunette girl sitting across from him. So why was it that there was presently an unknown fair female ,who looked resembled him, sitting across from him, sleeping with a book in her hand .

Claude discreetly stood up and strolled towards Angelica,who was resting while leaning her head against her palm, and placed his hands on her head .

Feeling somebody touch her head , Angelica woke up in shock and winced when she saw how near Claude was .

They gazed at each other in silence before Claude spoke , bringing his hand close to her neck in a threatening way.

"You...who are you?"Claude inquired ,glaring at Angelica, who recoiled at his gaze .

"So it's true ,you truly have lost your memories."Angelica mumbled, looking up at him with disheartened eyes .

"Answer or die ."Claude's glare intensified.

"I'm your second daughter , Angelica." Angelica said , taking his hand away from her neck and stood up.

"My second daughter?" Claude looked confused, then staggered back and grasped his head in pain .

"Father ."Angelica said in caution when she noticed and helped him sit down on the couch, delicately putting both of her hands on the side of his head, messaging it while sending some magic to sooth his migraine .

"The headache...is gone?" Claude thought, removing his hand and staring at Angelica in wonder.

"Is it better now, father-your majesty?"Angelica inquired, noticing his gaze.

"What did you do ?"Claude addressed them ,his eyes appearing curious .

"I sent some magic to sooth the migraine ,your majesty."Angelica replied, closing her eyes for a minute when she felt her head throbbing from the use of magic.

"I see ...let's have tea ."Claude stood up and strolled to the entryway requesting the servant to bring tea and dessert before sitting back down on the couch.

Once the tea and dessert was set down on the table, a tense quiet came over the room.

"Do you...really not remember who I am ?"Angelica addressed, breaking the silence .

"I have no memory of having a daughter, let alone two ."Claude said ,"if you're deceiving me,speak now or forever hold your peace."he glared as the atmosphere became tense once more.

"Did you tell that to Athanasia as well before you attempted to slaughter her or did you not allow her that luxury?"she mumbled coldly, as if she were talking to a foe.

Claude felt his eye twitch at her disrespect but held his tongue and remained silent .

' Nothing to say, huh" Angelica thought, taking a taste of the tea before her face scrunched in disgust.

Angelica hastily put the cup of tea back on the table, earning a curious look from Claude .

"My god, why is that so sour?" Angelica might cry at that moment. Her tongue felt crude because of how sour the tea was . It was more awful than the lemon tea that Stella made, which implied Alot. Whoever made it,did this looked up to Stella way too much.

"Is something wrong?"Claude spoke, raising one eyebrow in her direction.

"No."Angelica spoke, but she was internally crying at that moment.

Claude murmured and poured her a cup of tea that she drank. Claude took one taste of the tea and solidified ,his expression turned dark .

"What is this?"his face showed nothing but disgust as he placed the glass back down.

"Death". Angelica thought, still crying inside.

Claude wasted no time in requesting a different kind of tea .

"Thank you ."Angelica said, eating the cake and drinking the tea with a content expression.

"Why is it that you only appeared in my presence now have"Claude inquired, inclined back against the lounge chair .

"I've been away ."

"Where ?"Claude demanded .

"Within the Rowoon empire,"Angelica replied.

"I see ." Claude mumbled, inclining his head in his hand and sighing .

"May I be excused, your majesty,"Angelica said, all of a sudden, standing up .

Claude only gazed at her without replying and only uttered one word,"why?"

"Your meeting with lady margarita once more soon, I assume, it's best to be wakeful during those times ." Angelica faked a smile and cleared out the room, bowing slightly.

Angelica's expression went totally blank when she left the room and looked at Felix, who looked at her expectingly.

"You look like a puppy trying to find treats ,stop." Angelica expressed, strolling past Felix who was visibly flattened at the comment.

"Princess!" Felix ran after her ," What did his majesty say ? Did he recognize you ? Is your wrist okay now ?"

"All I can say is that he has severe amnesia." Angelica said, strolling out of the palace, then teleported from there to her room in her palace, leaving Felix alone at the entrance of the garnet palace.

Angelica instantly laid on the bed , not bothering to comment when the children all hopped onto her , cuddling with her .

'life.'  Angelica thought as she and the children fell snoozing for the millionth time that day .

{𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖊𝖉}