𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

{𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙}

"What are these filthy bugs doing in my palace" the unknown person spoke, sending chills down Angelica's body and she hastily turned around .

"Those faces I've seen before" he spoke again.

'This individual, of course, I recognize him. He is the current sovereign as well as our so-called father . His name is claude de Alger obelia ', Angelica thought, narrowing her eyes somewhat.

"Yes , was it the dancer from Soidonna ? You both look like that wench "Claude said, gazing down at them .

" In spite of the fact that you take after me a bit , not checking the eye color,"he said,, looking straight at Angelica, who had her usual blank face .

'Believe me, I am nothing like you '. She felt insulted at the thought of being compared to him .

"But it doesn't truly matter to me, I remember what she named both of you and I believe it was Athanasia and Angelica", placing his finger beneath Athasa's chin .

" Back then you were both small minor bugs that couldn't even lift their head "he said, recalling what took place at the ruby palace .

"You've both grown a lot ."

'grown alot ? Does this mean he'll slaughter me now that I am older? And what about Angel? Athanasia began panicking

'I clearly remember him meeting Athenasia at the age of nine, so what is really going on now? '. Angelica thought and began considering about why and the possibilities of this happening.

The sound of something falling gained their attention as they looked at Athanasia, who had jewels lying on the ground .

'im not even going to question what the hell just happened ' was what Angelica thought.

Claude merely glanced at the gems before totally pulverizing it with his foot . He then strolled towards Athanasia and picked her up .

"Your heavy"

'huh'

"You have got truly plump cheeks , but I didn't expect you to be this heavy" Claude said, when nonexistent arrows shot through her. He then threw her towards the red-haired guard named Felix, then went towards Angelica who was attempting to sneak away .He then picked her up from behind and turned her to face him .

'Well fuck ' she cursed . All she needed was to get out of this situation, but presently she was stuck staring at the eyes of the individual she needed to avoid the most with a blank expression which was reflecting his.

"You're far lighter than your sister and more slender,"Claude said ,gazing at her as if she were a glass that he could effectively crush with his bare hands.

Angelica here still had her past life habits, so skipping dinners and rest was nothing to her . As a result, she has a similarly frail body, as she had before .

"Now what are you both doing in my palace?"

Athanasia froze , she got here and dragged Angelica here there, not knowing that this was the emperor's palace .

Claude, at that point, looked at the angel statue which had a bite mark on it, making Athanasia sweat in fear .

"Perhaps she thought it was a toy ", Felix piped up .

" They must have gotten lost during play time. Felix bring her. I will have tea with my guests . " Claude then strolled off with a confounded Angelica in his arms, pondering why he hadn't put her down .

Poor Angelica never took in one breath until she was put back down .

{𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖉}