𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

The stay at the Rowoon empire was eventful and the month had finally come to an end. They went from swimming in the pool they built to treasure hunting ,from treasure hunting to pic nics, from pic nics to stargazing,from stargazing to sleep overs ,from sleep over to scamming some annoying people,from scamming people to almost making Alberu bankrupt.

Angelica was happy ,more happy then she was at her own empire but as the saying goes 'all good thing comes to an end.'

Angelica was seen sitting next to Alberu who seemed really saddened that it was time for Angelica to leave knowing he couldn't go with her.

"Do you have to go ."Alberu asked leaning his head on her shoulder.

"I have my duties in the obelian empire."Angelica answered ,patting his head in an attempt to comfort him.

"You don't evens like work , at all."Alberu deadpanned.

"True ."Angelica sighed before speaking again.

"I'll see you in a few months , the kids said that they'll come with me and they've grown attached to you so don't be surprised when we randomly teleport here , okay?"

Alberu stood up and kneeled infront of her , looking straight into her eyes as he gently cupped her face .

"I want you to promise me , if anything bad or dangerous happens you'll teleport straight here or you call me and I'll come to you , Angelica promise me ."

Angelica just stared into Alberu's eyes ,not giving any reaction.

"You know I can't do that ."

"I knew you were going to say that ."Alberu sighed bitterly .

"At least answer the calls I make ,I want to make sure that you are safe ."

Angelica nodded ,"that I can do ."

There was a peaceful silence between the two of them but that was soon interupted by Stella who stood outside of the closed door telling them it was time to leave .

Alberu stood up and brought Angelica into a tight hug ,a hug expressing all of the emotions he felt in this moment, emotions he felt for her .

"Please be safe ."He muttered into the crook of her neck.

"You make it sound as if I were going to war."Angelica chuckled, hugging him back .

"Don't jinx it ,your luck is bad ." They stayed in the hug for a few minutes before an extra weight was added on top of them .

It was the children.

The children came in slightly and saw them hugging and decided to have a group hug .

"Grandma said we have to go now ."Raon said , letting go of the hug while flying in circles around them.

"Okay ."Angelica pulled away from the hug ,kissing his cheek and finally walked not looking back because she knew if she did ,she wouldn't be able to leave.

Alberu stared at the empty space where Angelica once stood.

"I have a bad feeling ."he muttered staring out of the window as her carriage drove off with her and the children.

"I hope the protection spell I put on her works ."

"Human?can we come visit soon?"Roan asked her ,while stitting on her lap in his human form.

Angelica gently pat his head,"say the word and we go ho immediately,say why don't you rest so long like On and Hong?I'm sure your tired from playing around like they are."