Suck and Blow

****Delilah's POV****

I knew that a sleep wouldn't take all my troubles away but it definitely did help and it just clarified the whole situation for me. I've got plenty of friends on the outside and I don't need fake ones in here so as much as I'm not going to make their life difficult in here, I won't be faking it either. 

Will though was so lovely last night and I feel like today I should just focus on him and make sure he knows how much I appreciate what he did last night in taking me away from that situation. 

"Indiyah how are you feeling?" Danica asked as we sat on the terrace. I understood the girl's not swarming around me last night but all the original girls and Summer did come and give me a hug before we went out telling me how sorry they were about the whole situation. 

"I just feel like, again he wasn't really clear about how he was with Summer or how he made her feel."

"I just didn't appreciate being called fake." Summer added. "I'm still pissed off about it this morning because I think I've been real since I've come in here."

"Are you going to speak to him today?"

"Quite frankly he's called me fake now so that's it. Bridges burnt."

"How are you feeling this morning Delilah?" Danica asked. 

"I just feel a bit drained to be honest but I've got nothing more to say to them now, to me they're done but I'm just hoping they get that message."

"I-" 

Coco tried to say but Ekin stopped her. "Not now."

"How are you feeling about Will then?" Gemma asked. "Has this changed anything?"

"Not so much changed anything but I'm super grateful for the way he handled everything. To me that just showed he does have that softer side to him,"

"Yeah."

"How do you feel about Luca's comments?" Summer asked. 

"To be honest I haven't even had a chance to think about them, I've got bigger problems. But I haven't thought about him that way in a long time and yeah I think with some of the comments he's made as well it has just put me off him even more."

"Gemma what do you think?"

"I mean I trust him now, a lot's changed since those comments were made and yeah you assure me like straight away that nothing was there. Like in terms of Luca and I, when he asked me if anything happened with Billy I told him my point of view but he doesn't want to feel in the wrong. I stand by my actions though."

"Ekin?"

"I don't feel any different after sleeping on it. I'm sick and tired of running up to him."

"I mean he did kiss Mollie as well." I told her. "I just worry for you if this is how it's going to be."

"I'm done and I mean that. I'm not crawling over to him anytime soon."

As we were getting ready for the day I could see Summer was upset and pulled her outside onto the terrace. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her. 

"I just feel like shit." She said, a few tears escaping her eyes. 

"Come on talk to me, a wise man once told me it was good to talk it through." 

"Obviously these last few days have been shit for everyone but Dami screaming in front of everyone that I'm fake and not even getting an apology was out of order. This is just the cherry on the cake."