Untitled Part 1

College affairs are always sweet and adorable, and if this love story is between a sweet girl just like her name and a wild boy who resembles his name, it's sweeter than the sweetest dessert.

Nandini is a first year student at a combined college. She recently moved to Kolkata from her hometown of Durgapur. She moved to an unknown city to fulfill her parents' dream.

Manik is the hero of our story. He is the 2nd son of the Roy family, famous for their business throughout Kolkata.

The story begins in Kolkata Station. Nandini has arrived in Kolkata with her father. Nandini came to Kolkata for the first time and Venkatesh came after a long time, so they had trouble coping with everything. They were waiting for Aryaman in the train station. At such a time a boy approached Nandini's father. uncle and asked if they needed help.

"Uncle, it looks like you're looking for someone. Can I help you with anything?"

Venkatesh smiled a little. "No, son. We don't need any help."

He understood that they were hesitating because he was a stranger to them. "Well Uncle, we're raising funds for one of our classmates here. I'm a student and my friends are with me too. You can trust me."

"Which college, son? What's your name?" Venkatesh asked.

Nandini was still standing next to her father, silently waiting for her cousin Aryaman. She had no older brother, but her cousin always treated her like his own sister. So she was pretty close to him.

"I'm Harshad Singha, studying in Central Convent College. 1st year." Harshad introduced himself very politely, which was contrary to his character.

"That's great. She is my daughter Nandini. She's joining your college only. 1st year." Venkatesh said and turned towards his daughter. "Nandini, go and talk to them. You're so lucky you made friends even before joining college."

Nandini nodded and went to Harshad and his friends. She heard about them from Kolkata since she came here for the first time. At that time, Aryaman came there and took Nandini and Venkatesh with him.

Harshad felt different as soon as his gaze fell on Nandini in this crowd of stations. His eyes just wandered at her. He scanned her every movement, as a result he couldn't help walking up to them and acting like a good boy which he certainly was not.

It took Nandini 3 days to get everything done in her hostel and get everything done here after it was a whole new place for her. Then Venkatesh went back to Siliguri and from today Nandini also went to college.

As soon as Nandini entered college, the news went to Harshad. Because Harshad and his friends were always standing at the college gate waiting for Nandini to come to college. Nandini also got a little courage to see them because their first meeting with them was good.

In the classroom

Kiss Me Under the Moonlight On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara