Untitled Part 7

I started working on the chapter once the target was fulfilled and here you go with the new chapter. I'll appreciate you all giving a review for this book. Next chapter will be uploaded after 60+ votes.

👇🏼

Days were passing away in their own way. Manik and Nandini's life were going on in full swing. They used to bump into each other in the empty corridors, sometimes meet in the library, they also used to hang out with each other but not to forget their other friends were with them too.

Amidst all this Manik's feelings for Nandini were growing deeper day by day.

Other hand, Aditya couldn't digest the fact that a guy like Manik could fall in love, that too with a girl he met just a few days back. It had taken the sleep away from his eyes.

"Aditya, do you even remember that we're supposed to go shopping today?" Shraddha asked her beloved husband who was lost in his own thoughts for the nth time that day.

"You can't think of anything apart from shopping, can you?"

Shraddha glared at him and he couldn't say anything more in front of his wife. Alya, Bulbul and Kabir came to their place, then they all went shopping. Shraddha and Aditya's marriage anniversary was a few days away, so they needed to buy things for the celebration.

"Yours and mine useless brothers are busy in their practice, so ask them to join us directly in the mall." Aditya said, making a face.

Shraddha showed eyes to him and left to call them. She was surely not going to hear anything against her sweet brothers. They were literally her kids.

Manik was not very comfortable with the family gatherings. Most of the time he used to escape them but since the time he met Vihan, he had to attend the events because of him as Vihan dragged him everywhere.

Manik and Vihan joined them in the mall. Girls were busy trying to find a perfect wear for themselves. Kabir and Aditya were helping them too. Manik was getting bored among them whereas Vihan was busy staring at Bulbul who had no idea of his gazes on her.

Suddenly Manik pulled Vihan a little back, making him groan in disturbance. "Look at that side."

Vihan became irritated as his staring session got interrupted because of Manik. "You see what you are seeing. Leave me."

He was about to get back to his work but Manik's words stopped him. "Nandini is here."

"What! You're seeing her here too?" His voice was a bit louder than usual, thankfully no one paid much attention to his words.

Manik slapped on his head. "Slowly. Everyone will hear you. Stupid!"

To their bad luck, Aditya heard them. 'I've already heard everything.' He thought and smirked, thinking he had finally got a chance to know what's cooking between them. He cleared his throat and stood in front of Manik and Vihan. "Where's Nandini?"

Manik and Vihan looked at each other.

Aditya looked around and spotted Nandini. "Nandini? You're here? What a surprise!"

Nandini was taken aback seeing them all of a sudden. She was looking at them with wide eyes.

"Bhai, why're you saying like this?" Vihan jumped into them to handle the matter. He was well aware of his brother's nature, so he couldn't take a risk to make a blunder. He turned towards Nandini. "Hi, Nandini!"