Untitled Part 8

I didn't have any plan to continue this book but I missed writing something simple, light-hearted and purely romantic. Also, I have got so many messages and comments on the previous chapter about continuing this book. It's more than the usual response on this book 🤣, so I have decided to give it another chance. Let's see.

I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Next chapter after 60+ votes.

👇🏻

Manik looked at Nandini seriously all of a sudden. "How do you know Harshad?" He thought Nandini might misunderstand him. "Actually I've seen you with him most of the time, that's why I was just curious."

"Why're you hesitating so much? You shouldn't hesitate asking anything to your friend." She smiled sweetly while saying this. "I met Harshad in the station the day I came here. Then I found out that we're in the same college. He was my batchmate then we became friends."

Manik nodded. "By the way, did anyone say anything to you about Harshad?"

"About what?"

He got very nervous suddenly. He was thinking of what to do, Vihan was not there either. "Actually his father is the chairman of our college. I was speaking of that. Didn't he tell you that?"

"Ohh! That. I know that. Harshad is very down to earth. Family status never came between our friendships, he never brought that. At the starting days, I would have been in trouble, if he was not there."

"What trouble?"

"While making the library card, then I didn't know anything about this area. Kolkata is completely new to me, so he gave me a tour of the city. He has helped me a lot."

Manik became resentful hearing Nandini talking about Harshad. A different excitement was seen in Nandini while speaking about Harshad which irked his heart. He was thinking why she couldn't understand that Harshad wanted to harm her.

Nandini noticed Manik became quiet all of a sudden. "What happened? What're you thinking so much, rockstar?"

"Nothing."

"Who else is there in your house?"

"You're coming for di and jiju's anniversary, then you'll find out yourself."

Then both of them became quiet. They didn't know what else to say more. Suddenly Nandini was feeling shy in front of him.

The road was almost empty. Sometimes one or two vehicles were passing through the street. In the light wind, Nandini's front hair was blowing on her face again and again. She was tucking them with her hand. Manik was looking at her without blinking. It felt heavenly to him.

They realized that they had almost reached Nandini's hostel.

"Nandini, we've almost reached your hostel. I think I shouldn't go further. Can you manage from here?"

Nandini nodded. She bid bye to him and started walking but Manik called her from behind.

"I need to send you our home location."

Nandini chuckled, understanding what he was trying to mean. She gave her number to him and took his. Then Nandini entered her hostel and Manik left for his place.

While leaving, Manik met one of Harshad's friends.

"Manik, you here?"

"I had some work."