Untitled Part 2

Next chapter after 50+ votes....

👇🏻

"Hi, Nandini! All good?" Manik greeted a girl which was unusual for him.

"Yes, everything is fine. Congratulations." Nandini replied with a beautiful smile.

Manik frowned. "Why?"

"Tonight you're having your first stage show. I'm sure it must be very special to you."

"Thanks." He smiled as well. "We're performing at the end. Will you stay till then?" Manik asked with a hopeful look and he again didn't know the reason.

"We'll stay." Nandini smiled sweetly.

Then the girls left from there. It was the first time when Manik and Nandini had a conversation directly. But it didn't seem like they were speaking to each other for the first time, there was no sort of discomfort among them.

Nandini was walking a little behind with Seher who was giving a teasing look towards her.

"What's the matter, Nandini? The rockstar of college is talking to you like this! It seemed he was concerned whether you would stay for his performance or not. Is everything fine or are we missing anything?"

Nandini gulped. "What's there to say like this? He asked all of us to stay for their performance, after all it's their first show and see I'm already very nervous. Now don't pull my legs."

Other hand, Vihan was also shocked to see his best friend. He pinched himself to believe whatever he just witnessed was real, he was not dreaming. "What's cooking, bro? Is everything okay?"

"Stop your drama. Come to the point straightaway." Manik made an annoyed face.

"Manik Roy was checking out a girl for the first time in all these years. Not only that he went to talk to her himself. Then he was concerned that she would attend the whole party or not."

Manik elbowed Vihan in the stomach and laughed out loud. "You were the one who said she was looking gorgeous. That's why I spoke to her only to help you."

"Bro, you're forgetting that I'm your soulmate." Vihan spoke dramatically. "Don't try to fool me. Also my heart is already lost to someone else and my mind is also stuck there." Though he muttered the last line seriously, Manik was too occupied to figure it out.

"Where? To your Soha baby?" Manik spoke sarcastically.

Vihan gritted his teeth and ran behind Manik but he was faster. To be honest, Manik himself was shocked with his behavior. He didn't know why he ended up speaking to Nandini like that. He never cared to talk to any girl before, here he was concerned about her presence during his presence. It was true that his eyes were stuck at her for sometime. In Vihan's words, he was checking her out. He felt everything around him had stopped for a while when he saw her.

Vihan and Manik reached the party hall. The principal and other board members were present there. They spoke for a while and left from there asking the students to enjoy the party. The party was going on in full swing.

At one corner of the party hall, Soha was speaking to her friends. "If we can't do anything today, then everything will slip out of our hands."

"I'm ready with my gang. You just need to send her out of the party hall." Jay, one of Soha's friends, spoke.

"Don't be so over confident, Jay. Harshad is always keeping an eye on her with his gang." Soha warned Jay.