CHAPTER THREE

TATIANA LORIEL

"You will be loved."

"you are very beautiful! You have the same face as the queen!"

"Such a brilliant girl."

"The next queen of Aragon."

"Why would I love someone like you?"

"You are evil and cruel; how could anyone love you?"

"Just disappear while I'm being nice."

"I love another woman. Just get out of my sight."

"You are truly wicked, sister."

"If your mother could see what a monster you've become, she will be very disappointed."

"You disappointed me, I shall punish you accordingly."

"You should've just listened to me, you belong to me and no one else. This is the ending befitting of a villain like you. Dying in a stone-cold floor, all alone."

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything is blurry at first and my head hurts like it's about to crack.

"Your highness!" someone shouted.

Somebody grabbed my arm abruptly, I felt a sharp pain and pushed the person away. When I got a clear sight of my surroundings, someone was lying on the floor and others went to help her get up. She wore a simple Victorian-styled dress as well as the other girls that were surrounding her.

"Her majesty just woke up and chose violence."

"She pushed the lady in waiting on the floor."

I hissed at the pain and looked at my arm, it was covered in a bandage. I looked at the woman I supposedly pushed away and she sobbed while being comforted by the other girls. I don't know if I was just hallucinating or if I just saw her smirk.

You've got to be kidding me.

I looked at the room I'm in, trying to grasp the situation. I was sitting in the middle of a large poster bed, which was even bigger than my previous apartment room. The was a large window beside it adorned by intricate carvings. Beside it was a large vanity table and a closet. At my right, there were chairs and a table, like a little living room. There were four ladies in front of me, looking at me in horror.

"Excuse me," I politely asked. The girl I made contact with looked shocked and kneeled before me

"I'm sorry your highness! It's because we did not serve you properly! You ended up getting injured during your training!" she said in a fearful voice. My voice furrowed.

"No, no," I told her, "please stand up"

She stood up and was shaking with fear. I couldn't understand what was happening. I don't know where I was. Did I survive the fall? If so, why am I here instead of the hospital?

"Where-where am I? what happened to the girl in glasses? Is she safe? What about the bullies? Did they get caught?" I asked them. They looked as confused as I was.

"Your highness what do you mean? There was no one with glasses with you yesterday," one lady said.

Why are you calling me your highness? Is this some sort of joke?

"The girl at school! She asked me for help! Wait—why am I here? Who are you, people?" I asked them.

The person they call the lady in waiting gasped.

"Don't you remember anything that happened your highness?" she asked. "Quick, call the physician, the highness must have bumped her head during the fall."