TEN

OTM

I woke up to my phone ringing. I tried to ignore it at first but they kept calling.

The only reason I answered was because I thought Kelly was locked out.

"Hello?" My dumbass answered without checking who was calling because my phone light was too bright.

"Why am I looking at your ear right now?" Who the hells voice was that?

I pulled my phone back and looked at my screen. Bey was staring back at me smiling.

Bey?!

I quickly covered the camera, I can't believe she just saw me seconds after I woke up. Luckily I wasn't asleep for that long so I probably didn't look like a terrible mess.

"What the fuck?!"

"Why are you covering the camera? I can't see you."

She was sitting in front of a white wall and her hair was curly and down. I won't lie and she isn't a pretty girl because she is but that's it.

Her voice was not at all what I was expecting, it was deep.

"Why are you on my screen right now?"

She chucked, that was deep too. "Because we're on Facetime?"

"I understand that, what I'm not understanding is why."

"I told you I was going to Facetime after I got home. It's late but I just got home and I thought it was worth a try."

"I thought it was clear I didn't want to talk to you." I'm really just embarrassed about the whole situation.

"Sorry, but I didn't really care then and I still don't care now. You don't sound like an old man at all, your voice is actually kinda cute."

"You do. Deep ass voice, I thought my dad was calling me."

"Uncover the camera so I can see you."

"I look a mess, you woke me up out of my sleep."

"I don't care about that, I just need to make sure you're actually the roommate that was shaking her ass out of that car."

I rolled my eyes, "Ew."

"I'm playing, I just want to see you. We're on Facetime and you get to see my beautiful face, I want to see you too."

"My lights are off, it's completely dark in my room so you wouldn't be able to see me anyway."

"Turn the lights on then, obviously."

I dramatically groaned and got out of bed then turned my lights off.

Even though I knew I looked a mess, I still got back in bed and showed my face. "Happy?"

"Very. You are too fine to be-"

"Do you want me to hang up? Because I really will."

I can barely have a conversation without someone bringing how I'm dumb or how my nigga isn't shit. I'm tired of it and it's annoying.