TWENTY-TWO

read the last chapter so you know where the story left off!!!

BGK

Onika tasted so fucking good.

As soon as we got back to the Bnb, it was on. We were already kissing in the Uber but shit really got heated once we got back.

Instead of going upstairs to one of the rooms, we went to the movie room. She didn't want to admit it but it was she didn't want to do anything in the bed she was sharing with that nigga.

I didn't want to have sex in the bed I was sharing with Kelly out of respect so I got it. Nobody wants to sleep in a bed two other people just got done having sex in.

With the seat reclined, it was actually pretty comfortable for the both of us.

She was sitting in one of the movie chairs and I was on my knees in front of her just going at it. I was drunk so I was doing shit I wouldn't normally do.

Onika wasn't as drunk as me, since Kelly was pouring shot after shot in my mouth, but she was still drunk.

She had a good fistful of my hair. Anytime I would do something she really liked, she would pull on it which let me know to keep doing it.

Her moans were just what I thought they would be. Sexy.

She was more vocal than I expected, but that could've just been the alcohol. She was telling me just how much she liked it and that made me want to make her feel even better.

She was so wet, it was starting to get the seat wet. I was going to have a beard by the time I was done with her.

She didn't get seriously loud until she was cumming. She pulled my hair so hard that it started to hurt, but it was a good type of pain, and moaned loudly.

She was saying all types of stuff, I think she might've even called me a bitch. But that's the type of shit I like.

After she was done, she held my head down while she caught her breath. I was fine where I was, I didn't need to come up for air any time soon.

Eventually, she pulled me up by my hair and I got up. I crawled up the movie seat and hovered over her. "That was so fucking sexy."

"Come here." She let go and moved her hands to the side of my face then pulled me closer.

I kissed her and her tongue was in my mouth right away. If I knew she kissed this good, I would've showed her real proof that she was getting cheated on a while ago.

I pulled away first and she pulled my lip with her teeth for a split second.

"Shit." She had me so weak, I almost fell on her.

She bit her own lip this time. "That was the best head I've ever gotten."

I was going to tell her that's why she needs to be with a bitch like me but I didn't want to ruin the moment. I didn't even want her thinking about that man right now.

"I'm glad."

She yawned. "Sleep here with me. They won't even think to check here for us."

"Okay but I'm not about to crush you with my body, lay on me."

"'Kay."

We switched positions so I was on my back and she was laying with her head in the crook of my neck.

I reclined the chair even more and put a blanket that was on one of the other seats and put the on top of the both of us.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, it never does after drinking.