TWENTY-SEVEN

OTM

I woke up to my cheek being kissed over and over again. Assuming it was Nayvadius, I just started swinging.

My hands were pinned over my head and I stopped once I heard Bey laughing.

"Damn, don't beat my ass."

I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Bey hovering over me. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

I hated how much I liked having my arms be pinned like how she was doing.

"I see. But I just wanted to say bye before I life for the airport."

I frowned, "You really have to leave?" It feels like she got here. I wasn't ready for us to go back to being online friends.

"I do. I have shit to do today, I don't have a choice unless you want me to be unemployed."

"Then you could move into me and Kellys apartment and we could be unemployed together."

My parents don't want me to work, they think my focus should be completely on school and they have no problem supporting me financially.

In Carribean houses, I feel like most of the time parents either want you out as soon as you're legal or want to take care of you until you're married or graduate and have a job.

She got off me and stood up. "As fun as that sounds, sorry but no. I'll see you soon enough, you live with my best friend. We'll still talk and shit."

"Can I brush my teeth really quick before you leave?"

"Sure, go ahead. I'll be with Kelly or downstairs."

As soon as I got up, my headache and nausea reminded me of last night. I was so fucked up and definitely regretting it.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth sitting down because I didn't feel good at all. I washed my face after I was done and went downstairs to look for Bey.

She just brought her suitcase down and had a backpack on her back. Her travel outfit was cute, she was just wearing a sweatsuit but she never looks basic.

"I'm going to miss you Bey."

She turned around and smiled. "I'll miss you too. I'm sure you won't miss me that much because you'll be under your man."

"I'm done with him, I already told you that and I meant it."

Speaking of him, I had no idea where he was. I know he fell asleep on the couch but he wasn't there anymore.

"Yeah, okay. We'll see."

I really meant it. The relationship was dead, there was nothing left between us. I couldn't even look at him without getting mad.

"Can I have a kiss before you go? Just to remember you?"

She laughed. "Of course."

She walked over to me and I thought she was going to kiss me but her lips never touched mine.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away. "You play too much."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into her. "I'm sorry."

Finally, she kissed me. I got on the tip of my toes so I could put my arms around her and her hands went straight to my ass.

I didn't mind, it felt good. Her touch is so different from my ex, yes that what's I'm calling him now, because she's so gentle. Unintentionally, he would always mmm be really touch sometimes.

Beys a girl so she's just naturally soft and sweet and gentle.

She walked the both of us back to the couch without breaking the kiss and laid me down.