Favorite Person

Jeon Jungkook
I watch Jennie as she picks out an outfit for tonight. She's having drinks with Lisa for the first time in a few months, and I couldn't be happier not spending the night with her.

Sorry if it sounds terrible.

She also hasn't mentioned anything about how angry she looked the night of dinner with Jimin and his family.

And I haven't asked, either.

I suddenly smile at the thought of Jimin. Two nights ago we had a sleepover, and it was honestly, one of the most special nights of my life.

Jimin is much more mature than I thought, not that I thought he wasn't, he just surprised me. With how gentle he was, how sweet, supportive-

"Babe, how do I look?"

Jennie snaps me out of my thoughts as she gives a 360 turn of her short, tight blue dress. She really is stunning.

But a special person inspired me...

I'm officially breaking up with Jennie.

I don't know when, obviously not tonight. Especially not with Lisa around to absolutely stalk and beat the shit out of me, but...I will do it.

"You look great, Jen."

She smiles, kisses my cheek, then dashes out of the room.

"Don't wait up!" I hear the front door slam and I laugh.

"Trust me, I won't!"

I throw myself back on the bed and sigh heavily. I'm not breaking up with her today or tomorrow, but now I at least don't get an awful pit in my stomach when I think about ending it with her.

That awful feeling of regret, I don't have it anymore. I know now that when I end things with her, I'll do it much more confidentially than I would've before speaking to Jimin.

It sucks ending it with someone, but it needs to be done when you're just not into it anymore.

I'm just not doing it now because I don't want to be a douche and ruin her night.

Also her best friend/s are fucking crazy.

I check my phone one last time before turning the lights off, and I notice a text from Jimin a few minutes ago I haven't seen.

Jiminie 💜
goodnight, Kookie! Sleep well :)

I smile. He's adorable.

"Goodnight Jiminie, see you tomorrow ;)"

I set my phone down with a good feeling, and rest my eyes, finally.

      . . .

I smile lovingly at the small boy next to me, wearing a cute pink T-shirt, and tight white jeans.

Does he always look this pretty?

"How are you?" I ask.

He looks into my eyes and smiles.

I happen to notice his lips looking pink and glossy, and it takes me back to the moment in the store when we were standing so close, and I noticed his features closer up.

Jimin has sparkly eyes, beautiful big plump lips, and I was completely fantasized by him.

And I truly don't think it's bad to say that. The more time I spend with him, the more comfortable I am with just admitting to how beautiful he is.