I'm So Proud

Jeon Jungkook
I examine myself in the mirror one last time. Fixing my tie, running my hands through my wavy hair.

I exhale deeply before nodding, okay with the way I look, and walking out, and downstairs.

I step into the kitchen to see people moving chairs, tables, and food outside. Decorating the tables with flowers, and organizing everything the exact way I had planned it.

I smile at the waiters carrying food and champagne. Everything is going smoothly, perfectly.

Smooth like butter, I guess you could say.

(Author: 😎)

I recently moved into a new house, a much much bigger one.

It's definitely new getting used to a house with huge glass windows, and glass stairs. I've never minded a smaller place to myself, but I guess I've been planning for my future like crazy.

Like, crazy.

Having a house I know I'll be secured with living in for a while sounds comforting to me.

Besides, Jimin helped me pick it out.

The insides are mostly white and grey, I like a pretty modern house, because I think it looks neat and nice, and also... I'm not very good at decorating anyways.

The only pops of bright colors in here are Jimin's stuffed animals everywhere, and the colorful bouquet's of flowers he buys for my home every four weeks.

He always tells me I need more color in "your" home since I'm an awful decorator as I said, but little does he know I'm ready to ask him to move in now, to decorate our home now.

I won't! Well not yet, but...I want to.

I've never been more sure of anything, but my relationship with him.

But him.

I smile to myself at the thought of my favorite person. I miss him already.

"Wow, you're such a good boyfriend."

I turn and smile at Yoongi, standing behind me with a smile on his face and a gift bag in his hands.

"Thanks for coming man," I say as I walk over and give him a hug.

"Course. Where should I put this?" He asks as he raises the bag a little.

"Oh, I'll take it, no worries."

I gently set it on my dinning table, hoping I don't knock any decoration over.

Yoongi chuckles behind me.

"Why do you look so nervous today?" He asks.

I turn to face him, and his eyes widen.

"Wait, are you proposing?!"

Now my eyebrows raise as I wave my hands in the air, "What? No no! I mean, I would, but apparently it's too soon."

Yoongi laughs and shakes his head.

"I'm just nervous because, I don't want to let Jimin down. I hope he likes all of this."

Yoongi smiles and rests a hand on
my shoulder.

"Awww cute and cheesy couples!....I don't like them."

I laugh as he walks away, "I'm getting a drink," he says.

I smile.

I love Yoongi.

While my Father had a hard time wrapping his head around mine and Jimin's relationship, Yoongi and Tae were the first people to speak up and say that we looked great together, and that if we're in love, then they're all for it.