Changes

Jeon Jungkook
"Son, you need to breathe, I think you're making a huge mistake-"

"No, dad...I've never been more sure of anything my whole life."

He's quiet for a few seconds.

"Fine. I'll reach out to everyone that was invited, and tell them the party will no longer happen."

I sigh in relief.

"Thank you."

"Are you sure you don't want to be with Jennie, Jungkook?"

I fix my tie with my left hand and examine myself in the mirror. I hope I look okay.

"I'm positive," I respond.

He sighs heavily.

"Okay. Let me know what happens, and if you're, okay..."

I smile. That's, actually nice of him.

"Thank you, I will."

I hang up.

Tonight is the night I officially end it was Jennie.

I'm ending it with her before Jimin's performance.

Crazy, huh?

My heart flutters at the thought of seeing how happy Jimin will be once he finds out it's over between Jennie and I.

I check my phone for the time and smile at my wallpaper. I changed it to a photo of Jimin and I.

Gosh, I can't believe I let him just, walk away from me.

My chest tightens at the thought.

I'm getting you back, Jiminie.

I don't care about anyone or anything else right now.

I think about last night with Taeyhung.

He made me open my eyes.

It is so fucking weird to admit, but...maybe he was right.

Small, small crush?

Fuck...I can't believe it, but I don't care.

Tonight, watching him isn't only to support him, but to find out truly how I feel. I need to know my feelings. I know them right now, but when I see him and talk to him again...I'll know for sure.

I plan on speaking to him after the show, so I make sure I look my very best before walking out, and getting into my car.

When you start to see someone differently, I truly don't think anything else matters, like others opinions.

When I think of Jimin now, I think strictly of just, him, and how fucking perfect he is.

Since this morning, waking up feeling like a whole new person, I've only just thought about him, how happy he makes me, and how much I need him back in my life.

It's so weird, It's so new, but I haven't let myself sit and think about it long enough, or else I would go a bit crazy.

My life feels like it's changing, and right now, I don't have time to hesitate on doing anything.

I can't stop thinking about him, Ive been going crazy without him. The way he makes me feel, is ridiculous.

I smile to myself.

I definitely have to see him.

I'm on my way to Jennie's after avoiding her for, I don't even know, when was the last time I called her? Spoken, to her?