Stupid Party

Jeon Jungkook
"Oh, I am so tired," Jennie says as she sits on her bed and takes her heels off.

I set her suitcases down as I roll my eyes.

I look down at her as she looks up at me. I don't smile, but she does. This trip wore me out, but not nearly as much as she did.

"Thanks for taking my bags in babe," she says.

I sigh.

"Yeah, no problem..."

We stay in silence for a few seconds before she walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

We look into each other's eyes, and I can't help but notice how extremely different we are, but the one thing we have in common is the worst thing.

We both think we need to leave but we're just not doing it.

And It's getting to a point for me, where I'm tired of feeling bad for her.

I look at her with sad eyes and she frowns.

"I don't know what you're going through, Jungkook. You've been so distant, but just know, I'll be understanding, and will wait for you to get over, whatever it is that's troubling you.."

Fuck..

She can't just say this. She basically just gave me the okay to leave her.

And I have to.

"Jennie..."

Do It Jungkook, do It.

"Maybe you, shouldn't be patient. Maybe we should take time to our-"

"It's late, and you're tired. Go home and get some sleep, Jungkook-"

"Jennie-"

"Goodnight."

She kisses my cheek before turning off the light, and walking into her bathroom.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I should've known this would've happened. Fuck, and I was so close.

But she is right, that I'm tired. I need to get the hell out of here.

I angrily check the time on my watch, and see that it's eleven p.m.
We went to the airport so damn late.

                   .            .           .

The car ride back to my place was filled with nothing but thoughts of how stupid I am. I do not love her anymore, god seeing her now, hearing her complain to me just makes me angry.

Why feel bad for someone I've grown to not even like? But the thing is, I think I only dislike her because I feel bad, and can't leave a relationship I don't want anymore. I really just dislike myself.

I pull into my driveway with a throbbing headache, and a tired body.
Just when I unbuckle my seatbelt, my phone starts ringing and I just hope and pray it isn't Jennie.

I take a look.

Oh, It's Jimin.

I smile widely, not even feeling as tired anymore. I've missed him so much.

"Jiminie," I say with a smile.

"Kooookieeee!"

"Hi Jiminie-"

"Kookie I miss you soo much. I miss your h-handsome face, your gentleness I....I need to see you now."

I stop moving as I stare straightforward. Why is he talking like this? And why does it make me feel, weird? I guess, not a bad weird? Like I like hearing how much he's missed me, even though he's speaking of my handsome face.