Chapter 30

"Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought"
-Arctic Monkeys

Saturday morning, right in the middle of breakfast, Anthony started a foodfight. Apparently that was part of the list as well.

Who wrote that list?!

Out of all the people in this house Anthony was the last one I expected acting this way. But I guess his actions this morning proved me wrong.

I can't deny that it was fun. We were laughing so hard, throwing all kinds of foods to one another. Even Aaron and Grayson were having fun, which made me smile a little harder. They deserve to be happy after everything that they've been through.

After the food fight we were a mess. I went to go change and shower but Enzo was quick to grab me and lead me out of the house. I was so confused because everyone followed us seeming to know what was happening.

Everything made sense when he took me to the beach. Another activity on the list. We got cleaned up and played in the water, having the time of our lives.

The fun didn't end there though. After we showered and got dressed, Matteo announced that we would have a baking competition.

Needless to say that I won, Ren was a close second, though. I didn't know that he could bake so well.

After that we decided that we should probably relax before we start getting ready for our night plans. Oh, didn't I mention it? We are going to a concert! A fricking concert!

Alex had bought a bunch of tickets for Arctic Monkeys and I couldn't be happier. I was practically bouncing in my seat the whole drive there. Everyone was chuckling at me but I couldn't find it in me to be embarrassed.

We had so much fun at the concert. I was grinning like an idiot, dancing and screaming to all the songs. Aiden was set on being my dancing buddy and honestly he did a pretty good job.

Grayson stole me from him, though, at some point. When 'I wanna be yours' was playing. He placed his hands on my hips moving me slowly to the rhythm while he sang the lyrics, looking straight in to my eyes. His intense gaze made my cheeks blush bright red but I kept a smile on my face the whole time, singing the lyrics right back at him.

When the song ended he bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back a smile and winked at me, while removing his hands from my hips and letting me go back to Aiden.

Aiden just smirked at me and then started singing the lyrics to '505', the song that was currently playing.

It wasn't long after that the concert was over and we were heading back to the beach house. It was late and we should have probably gone to sleep but we had so much energy from the concert that it was almost impossible. So Apollo asked if we wanted to have a movie night, sleepover and all.

Surprise surprise, those were part of the list too, so we all agreed. It's not like we had anything better to do.

So, here I am now, searching along with Ares for every blanket that we can find in the house.

"Is it really necessary to build a fort?" He asks annoyed, while looking into a closet.

I mock gasp and close the drawer I was looking in with a bang. "Of course it is necessary."

He rolls his eyes. "Right, of course. Whatever the princess wants, the princess gets." He mutters, while trying to hold back a smile.

"Exactly." I grin and he flips me off.

After a few minutes we have gathered about a dozen blankets and we decide that those should be enough. We exit the bedroom we were in and we enter the hallway, where we find a frustrated Blaze, trying to balance six pillows on his hands.