The trial of Emmett Till

Although Roy Bryant and JW Milam admitted to killing, kidnapping, and murdering Emmett Till, attitudes in Mississippi started to suddenly change, the racial hate and crimes that upon themselves in Mississippi started to slowly change.
The Emmett Till case was very bit and known in public display. Given the two men having a trial on national television, the case is as trying to have the murderers profited. Having the Emmett Till case follow people ever since the day of his death in Mississippi, Emmett Till is never forgotten, the aftermath of the trial and what the conducts led up too the trial being on television. People wanted Roy Bryant and JW Milam punished, for the killing of Emmett Till . Emmett Till sparked the civil rights movement, racial hate slowly died down in the south.
Emmett Till's name was being said for justice and demanded justice.

When Mose wright pointed the two men out in court, an infamous photo of him was going around in the newspapers, a brave African American man points his finger at the two white men who murdered his nephew .
It took a lot of courage, Mose wright stood up for not only Emmett Till, but for all.
And to prove that people of color are not afraid anymore.
The photo of Mose wright pointing at Roy Bryant and JW Milam appeared inside a "JET" magazine page.
As he identified the two men , both men starred at him, as if his life was gonna be in danger. The trial of Emmett Till was an interesting yet, unfair trial.
Learning a lot of details in this case, has made a lot of impact to tell the story of who Emmett Till was, what happened, and where it all takes place.