The aftermath of the Till Murderers

Mrs Mobley died in the year of 2003,
Right before the FBI was gonna reopen the case.

Mamie Till Mobley was always trying to get justice for Emmett Till her only son, since 1955. The foundation she held to seek justice for her only son was still awaiting.

Carolyn Bryant lived in peace and not being held accountable. I do not think Carolyn Bryant was bad , but she deserves karma. And too keep feeling pain that Emmett Till's mother felt. Carolyn Bryant never really showed any remorse or sympathy.

The Emmett Till case opened a lot of eyes, and changed a lot of ways in racism in the south,

Other wise, if Emmett Till's case would've never changed anything , racism would've still been going on. The Till case did change a lot in Mississippi, I just think Emmett Till's story needs to be told more, then people will see how racist and unfair they were . They have tried to cover up Till's lynching even till this day.

Being a young girl, when I discovered Emmett Till, I would constantly think about the trial, The story, even his face being on public display. To think of it , Emmett Till was a very big important part of the civil rights.
Having to see a child's body and disfigured face on public display, it really followed me for almost 10 years, Emmett Till's story is very unforgettable.

People of color were mistreated and unfair.
They were treated as nothing but then it started to change into demand when Emmett Till's death shocked the nation .