What Juanita Milam knew

Juanita Milam was very "sad" and not so interested in the trial.

During the Till Slaying, 21 year old Carolyn Bryant , known as "Mrs Roy Bryant" described the Till case as a sexual assault case. But Carolyn also describes herself as a victim along with Emmett Till.
The aftermath, Milam's widow Juanita Milam told FBI that she believed that Carolyn fabricated the whole story. Even though the justice department system re- examined the case of Emmett Till, no one in the Till case that nobody heard or know were an accomplice, or murderer , besides Roy Bryant and JW Milam, no one was even indicted as neither .
No one had longer been aware or sure that Carolyn Bryant was making up the story or not.

The illustrations and key terms of the Emmett still case was based upon Carolyn Bryant . A story that shocked the world and civil rights movement.

Emmett Till's story was a big global to the media and newspapers articles,
The press conferences and higher levels of how people were describing the Emmett Till slaying.
Would (N*gros) leave Mississippi or stay?. How could the Till slaying impact the civil rights movement ?.
Will white supremacy change or be the same , after the lynching and brutal murder of Emmett Till, the world did impact with the racism between Northerns and southerners,
Black and white. The Till slaying was changing his life in the south differ. White supremacy was still going on as is today, As well as racism.